Defense Chemistry

Exittium

Reaction score
Anyone wonder whats up with them if anything??? Kam and Earl use to the last 3 or so years celebrate everything, from every hit to every little play. Nothing, not even a Bennett belly roll after a sack. Even mebane when getting a stop in the backfield just kinda shrugged it off..

This defense either something is up and the lockeroom is a little rocky or nothing but this season there hasn't been any fire, any swagger, any motivation. I don't know whats up but the shit has to stop.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Exittium":39ec4jpk said:
Anyone wonder whats up with them if anything??? Kam and Earl use to the last 3 or so years celebrate everything, from every hit to every little play. Nothing, not even a Bennett belly roll after a sack. Even mebane when getting a stop in the backfield just kinda shrugged it off..

This defense either something is up and the lockeroom is a little rocky or nothing but this season there hasn't been any fire, any swagger, any motivation. I don't know whats up but the shit has to stop.

Yeah I noticed to. Lockette had an outstanding tackle on ST and no one even celebrated it.

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":18yx6mu4 said:
Exittium":18yx6mu4 said:

Yeah I noticed to. Lockette had an outstanding tackle on ST and no one even celebrated it.

Exactly they used to celebrate EVERYTHING, and so far nothing at all no spark, nothing

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Defense was on the field way to long and every team will now run that TE over tackle for a good 20 yard gain every time.

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
Im talking chemistry not coverage or play ability. These don't feel or look like a brotherhood playing for each other they're acting like they're forced to play together and it shows.

Latest posts