They're still our boys

Chawker

Reaction score
Even after a bad day like today I wouldn't trade them for any other team in the NFL.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Gonna have to pull off a bigger run than last year. If we win next week and wipe out our division, I think we can get enough momentum to contend. That's a tall order though. I might as well just say if win the rest of the games we'll be fine.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Oh for sure. I'm in. I'm just coming back down to earth a bit. Sustaining super bowl-level success is hard.

RussB

Reaction score
exactly sick of ppl whining. its one thing to critique youre team but no need to bash players

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the Seahawk players.

And some of the players are doing a tremendous job.

I just realized (in preseason really) that it doesn't make sense to expect much from this team. There are still going to be amazing moments by these players and it is still going to be worth it to be a Seahawk fan.

We just are a bit like every other team now. Not really that great, not really terrible. Just a team in the NFC that other teams are going to have to beat to get to the playoffs.

But we still have some incredible players that are going to make some stuff that is fun to watch.

We just won't matter much at the end of the year, and that isn't awful. We had our time, eventually someone else takes the throne from you. It is how the game works.

mrt144

Reaction score
Absolutely.

This has been yet another entertaining season although the outcomes aren't as good.

There's been a lot to learn through the failures of our team, even more so than last year.

2_0_6

Reaction score
My biggest issue is personally holding them to a higher standard than I should. As a lifelong Hawks fan, Ive seen the struggles, the crap teams and high draft pick years but dammit I've tasted victory and I want it again!

As the hours have ticked by today, my nerves and attitude towards this game has been mellowing out.. Get by Carolina, get to 3-3 and were golden.

BIG if, but very doable.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
2Cool4School":21d5l0xj said:
exactly sick of ppl whining. its one thing to critique youre team but no need to bash players

I wouldn't use bash. Maybe some are but there are some players and coaches that could use some ass chewing. That's probably the reason there is critics and pissiness about the fan population. I for one am glad we have high expectations. I don't want the years before 2012 where when we have a a bad season it's oh well we got next season. Now, failure is unexceptable.

mrt144

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1fcrnvdb said:
My biggest issue is personally holding them to a higher standard than I should. As a lifelong Hawks fan, Ive seen the struggles, the crap teams and high draft pick years but dammit I've tasted victory and I want it again!

As the hours have ticked by today, my nerves and attitude towards this game has been mellowing out.. Get by Carolina, get to 3-3 and were golden.

BIG if, but very doable.

We are holding them to a "They should be as dominant as they were when we achieved the pinnacle of the sport" standard and while that's all well and good - you're setting yourself up for excruciating disappointment. We can't become Bears fans.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Wouldn't trade my team for the world. But the coaching staff is not utilizing talent and there is nothing more maddening.

djb28

Reaction score
I did my bashing during the game. Afterwards I drop back to a controlled state! I have been a fan since 1978 and just feel that this team is good enough to be good more consistently now. This O line situation is horrendous and in my eyes uncalled for. I think they handled the off season totally wrong. I am still not sold on Graham and was not even excited when they grabbed him. It was money spent wrong. But I will cheer just like anyone else when he makes the play.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
I'd like to see a players only meeting, let the senior players have a "little' talk and get everybody on the same page, as a group. Until this happens, we'll see where rock bottom is.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Always going to stand behind our Hawks. I may not agree with things 100% but I will always support them .

(Now this is a chawker post that I can support)
:th2thumbs:

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Chawker":eobpto9i said:
Even after a bad day like today I wouldn't trade them for any other team in the NFL.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's good news, because you couldn't trade them if you wanted to.

Latest posts