The team needs to be in hurryup for OT

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Pretty clear Russ can move the ball down the field quickly when he has to.

Interestingly, the offense improves leaps and bounds when we no longer have access to our OC.

I suspect that if we went into 2 min mode in OT, we start scoring TDs.

Anything we can do to remove our OC from the equation should probably be an adjustment we make at this point. And this is two overtimes where we have the ball in our hand and can do nothing with it. Contrast that to when we had to move the ball down the field in under 2 min before the half.

Pretty clear that Wilson can move the chains if he is not getting screwed by braindead playcalling from the sidelines.

So speed up the game, let Wilson call the plays on the field and drive us in for the score.

titan3131

Reaction score
I believe that we were. Infact pete said the response to why rawls wasnt in on Ot was because they were runnign the hurry up and that fred is the back for hurry up.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3fw70zmw said:
Pretty clear Russ can move the ball down the field quickly when he has to.

Interestingly, the offense improves leaps and bounds when we no longer have access to our OC.

I suspect that if we went into 2 min mode in OT, we start scoring TDs.

Anything we can do to remove our OC from the equation should probably be an adjustment we make at this point. And this is two overtimes where we have the ball in our hand and can do nothing with it. Contrast that to when we had to move the ball down the field in under 2 min before the half.

Pretty clear that Wilson can move the chains if he is not getting screwed by braindead playcalling from the sidelines.

So speed up the game, let Wilson call the plays on the field and drive us in for the score.

Seattle was running hurry up.

Want to try again?