And you thought other Tweets were cryptic...(Angry Doug)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Probably a reflection on Seahawks fans. Full of sound and fury but signifying nothing.

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Throwdown":3ftiiyt2 said:
Ohhhh we reading into nothing again?

Couldn't resist throwing it out there. But it may well be more random philosophy from our favorite belligerent receiver.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
So while we're on the subject of cryptic tweets...

I noticed shortly after the loss on Sunday, Frank Clark tweeted something strange. I just went back to copy/paste it here and he's since deleted it. I'm trying to remember what it said but it's fuzzy. Something about "if people only knew"... blah,blah "the words of a false prophet".. blah blah. I dunno, man. Seemed weird. :?

titan3131

Reaction score
Frank said something about god having a plan and then was responding to someone with that comment i think.

Throwdown

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":vsubnm7o said:
Throwdown":vsubnm7o said:
Ohhhh we reading into nothing again?

Couldn't resist throwing it out there. But it may well be more random philosophy from our favorite belligerent receiver.

I think that might be what it is, my NyQuil brain can't think it's something more. But because it is Doug I can see where people are wondering what he meant.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Well, it's better than OMG PEDESTRIAN RECEIVERS, LOOK THAT UP ON GOOGLE CHRIS CARTER!!!! *poops football*

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":d29ydh1d said:
Well, it's better than OMG PEDESTRIAN RECEIVERS, LOOK THAT UP ON GOOGLE CHRIS CARTER!!!! *poops football*
I thought "pooping the football" was shear brillance!

After all, whether you want to admit it or not, everyone poops! 8)