Pete Carroll supporting Sarkisian all the way..

OP
OP
S

seahawks08

Reaction score
Hope he can come in and design plays for the 2nd and 4th quarter so we win. We can sprinkle some Bevell in between to keep it exciting and creative for 3 and outs. Imagine the opposing defenses scratching their heads to adjust to all of this, will be epic.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
He's supporting a friend with a disease. What would you expect?

Feel sorry for those tying in sophomoric comments about our OC into this serious post. Just shows their character IMHO

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I like the way our coach does things. Coming off of two Super Bowls, he knows what he is doing. Bevell is the right fit for the job.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3rwbgauo said:
I like the way our coach does things. Coming off of two Super Bowls, he knows what he is doing. Bevell is the right fit for the job.

Unless, Carroll decides he is not the right fit for the job, likely following this season. In which case, you will suffer from a bit of schizophrenia: supporting every Carroll decision, while at the same time believing that Bevell is in no way responsible for any of the offense's previous inconsistencies. Good luck with that.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2sihsxuc said:
Siouxhawk":2sihsxuc said:

Unless, Carroll decides he is not the right fit for the job, likely following this season. In which case, you will suffer from a bit of schizophrenia: supporting every Carroll decision, while at the same time believing that Bevell is in no way responsible for any of the offense's previous inconsistencies. Good luck with that.
So, you're giving up on this season? Die-hard I see. SMH

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":m2a3mojy said:
hawknation2015":m2a3mojy said:
Siouxhawk":m2a3mojy said:

No, I believe Carroll has shown to be more than capable to make up for the failings of his below average play callers. He did it with Kiffin and Sarkisian AND Bevell. I have no doubt he can do it again. But it's going to take a herculean effort by the defense, and well as some adjustments that he will need to implement himself on the offensive side, i.e. Jimmy Graham to Split End.

Last year, he went public about the need to return to our philosophy of running the ball, and not abandoning the run, as Bevell had done in several early-season losses. We did ultimately adjust, only to lose the Super Bowl in similar fashion.

Having a big receiver at Split End has been a corps offensive philosophy of Carroll's for many years, dating back to Mike Williams at SC. Now, there is a growing need to move Graham to Split End to give Wilson to clearer line of sight and to allow Graham to dominate outside. Eventually, I hope Carroll takes the reins, overrides Bevell, and makes it happen, as he did last year with the running game.

Rob12

Reaction score
Pete Carroll is a class act.

I hope Sark finds a way to beat this thing. I don't know what a divorce is like, but I can only imagine that it's extremely rough. He needs help in the worst way and my hope is he seeks it earnestly.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Rob12":2znl581k said:

I hope Sark finds a way to beat this thing. I don't know what a divorce is like, but I can only imagine that it's extremely rough. He needs help in the worst way and my hope is he seeks it earnestly.

Thing that really sucks is not only is he having major problems, they are on full view for everyone to see and judge him. Im sure he can muscle through this but to have your "rock bottom" moment in the lime light is a catastrophe. Really feel for the dude.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2f6sero8 said:
Siouxhawk":2f6sero8 said:
hawknation2015":2f6sero8 said:
Siouxhawk":2f6sero8 said:

No, I believe Carroll has shown to be more than capable to make up for the failings of his below average play callers. He did it with Kiffin and Sarkisian AND Bevell. I have no doubt he can do it again. But it's going to take a herculean effort by the defense, and well as some adjustments that he will need to implement himself on the offensive side, i.e. Jimmy Graham to Split End.

Last year, he went public about the need to return to our philosophy of running the ball, and not abandoning the run, as Bevell had done in several early-season losses. We did ultimately adjust, only to lose the Super Bowl in similar fashion.

Having a big receiver at Split End has been a corps offensive philosophy of Carroll's for many years, dating back to Mike Williams at SC. Now, there is a growing need to move Graham to Split End to give Wilson to clearer line of sight and to allow Graham to dominate outside. Eventually, I hope Carroll takes the reins, overrides Bevell, and makes it happen, as he did last year with the running game.
I believe they have and will continue to work together and it's only your hunch that Pete was admonishing Bev a year ago. Together, they will continue to build upon the good things this offense has demonstrated once the line showed signs of coming together. But this if off track of the topic at hand.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1lwkmz61 said:

Feel sorry for those tying in sophomoric comments about our OC into this serious post. Just shows their character IMHO

^^^^^^ This! What's wrong with PC supporting Sark? Has people's hate removed all compassion?

Something about 'Let he without sin...' comes to mind here.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1jcyyl5e said:
Siouxhawk":1jcyyl5e said:

^^^^^^ This! What's wrong with PC supporting Sark? Has people's hate removed all compassion?

Who here has criticized Sarkisian for his alcoholism and prescription drugs abuse? I sincerely hope he gets the help he needs. That does not mean he was ever an adequate play caller.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1lvvdtef said:
Siouxhawk":1lvvdtef said:

Exactly! Just like I support you and your Pot Headedness!

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/653699612901945344[/tweet]

Looks like Steve was juiced even back then. :shock:

150550.jpg

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":dibors72 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/653699612901945344[/tweet]

Looks like Steve was juiced even back then. :shock:

150550.jpg

Yep looks totally trashed. This must be Bremerton humor

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Nothing is wrong with being supportive as long as he is not also inableing.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":umca2web said:
Rob12":umca2web said:

Thing that really sucks is not only is he having major problems, they are on full view for everyone to see and judge him. Im sure he can muscle through this but to have your "rock bottom" moment in the lime light is a catastrophe. Really feel for the dude.

I've never suffered from Alcoholism, so I can't comment from personal experience.

Its just mind blowing that a guy can have it all, and end up losing his wife, his high profile job, millions of dollars and his dignity all within a 2 month time frame due to it.

So glad he got himself out of UW when he did. What an epic train wreck.