Daniels Re-Signed to 53 man Roster

kidhawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/654753160695713795[/tweet]

Daniels is back on the roster while another LB Tyrell Adams was added to the practice squad.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Chawker":3culwxw2 said:
YAH Buddy!

I guess pete must of got my message about the double read option.

Just what the offense needs. More trickery.

gcolby

Reaction score
I'm a BJ Daniels fan. Glad he's resigned.

Same with Tyrell Adams back to PR. Great LB depth move.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Yes! Love the man, he's going to make some big plays, ala Chris Mathrews, once they figure out how to use him.

Props to kidhawk for properly using "re-signed," iRo would be proud!

MrThortan

Reaction score
Welcome back BJ! He is likely on the bottom of the receiver list, but I like his story. He seems to always be willing to put in the work it takes to make the roster. I don't expect anything great from him this year, but I can see him improving for next. He made a decent catch either against the Bengals or Lions and he looked filled with joy on the sideline afterwords. I think he is a guy that just loves football.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":1kzggmsj said:
Yes! Love the man, he's going to make some big plays, ala Chris Mathrews, once they figure out how to use him.

I'm not a grammar nazi by any means, but it is definitely a pet peeve of mine, so I would have to beat myself with a club if I forgot to hyphenate it.

ivotuk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2rekh5kn said:
ivotuk":2rekh5kn said:

I'm not a grammar nazi by any means, but it is definitely a pet peeve of mine, so I would have to beat myself with a club if I forgot to hyphenate it.

Same here, I love reading posts on here but when someone types "resigned" instead of "re-signed" it throws off my train of thought. "Did he resign, or was he re-signed? What did I miss? I'm (easily) confused."

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Could be a temporary move until next week when Paul Richardson is expected to come off the PUP list. Then we could sign Daniels to the PS if he clears waivers again. I still feel like his most valuable position will be as a backup QB of the future.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Meh. Swell guy, but still not clear that he's anything but a fringe player. Don't we need a little more DB depth?