Seahawks are Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hwkfn12

Reaction score
Paying players never have good outcomes. We gave up two wins in the past two weeks. Over paid.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Hwkfn12":2bzl7dxr said:
Paying players never have good outcomes. We gave up two wins in the past two weeks. Over paid.

Your team maybe done, but mine sure as hell ain't!

You want to give up on your team, go ahead. Not me!!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Yea...This game shows ee never should have overpaid Wilson, Marshawn or Sherman.
I suppose our undrafted and converts were the key to a winning season. :sarcasm_off:

hawks85

Reaction score
im just looking at reality. we are not the same team. this season is probably over. come on man look at what were doing. i cant blame no one for this. even if we recover from this it will be to late into the season. my vote seahawks season is over after today.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1arfs6dt said:
Hwkfn12":1arfs6dt said:

Your team maybe done, but mine sure as hell ain't!

You want to give up on your team, go ahead. Not me!!

So many fair weather fans in here, you stick with your team win or lose. Maybe this get rid of all the banwagon fans that bring nothing but negative crap here.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Ok then. I love how people predict the worst just so they can say they're right if it happens. "See I told you! I called it!" Don't forget to give yourselves out just in case the Seahawks pull some wins together! They will....

sutz

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":1eeo9zp4 said:
Ok then. I love how people predict the worst just so they can say they're right if it happens. "See I told you! I called it!" Don't forget to give yourselves out just in case the Seahawks pull some wins together! They will....
And I hate how people bump two month old posts to prove some lame kind of point. Endlessly saying I told you so is so last year.

:34853_doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.