Bevell Is Garbage.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
He isn't a competent NFL offensive coordinator. This clown has got to go. I don't care if Jimmy had over 100 yards receiving but that possession with a little over 2 minutes to go was horrible play calling. Why didn't they just pound the ball and keep the clock running?

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Not Bevells fault. I guess Bevell let Cam Newton have a field day with us. I am not a fan of Bevell but this not his fault.

Gametime

Reaction score
Yep. Call it straight. Why is Kris Richard's name not being tossed out there? 4th quarter defense is AWFUL. ET and Sherm were lost on the TD play. Lost.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":3365ffy3 said:
Not Bevells fault. I guess Bevell let Cam Newton have a field day with us. I am not a fan of Bevell but this not his fault.

Bevell wanted to get cute instead of doing the right thing by pounding the rock. I'm fed up with him and Wilson.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Its an OC who is the worst play caller, the Oline who can't block for shite, a QB who just can't throw the damn ball, a HC who doesn't have the balls to make changes, an Owner who probably doesn't even watch the game.

The list goes on!

THis franchise is in collapsing.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
If we get rid of bevell......who is available...
I think we are stuck with him till the end of the season

RussB

Reaction score
Not even blaming bevell anymore. It was 2&20 and the defense gave up a TD. is that beevells fault?

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
It's like the entire team sucks.. Blow it up and start over. We can never win a game. I give up. :sarcasm_off: sounds like so many.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Too many 2 yd and -1 yd runs by Lynch. Why not run Rawls (more speed and fresher) in the 4th.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Other teams get paid lots of money to score TDs.

The average team is going to score in 1 of 4 drives, sometimes 1 in 3 in crunch time in a close game.

If you cannot convert 4 possessions into a single TD, or worse ...then you probably should be getting a new job.

We have an average defense combined with a far far below average offense, led my a moron at OC who is utterly incompetent.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
With just a little over 2 minutes to go. Why didn't we keep the clock running? That is all on the OC and quarterback.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Can't blame defense when they keep you in a game and give you all those turnovers.

We had the ball with 2 minutes left and a lead and Bevell had Wilson throwing passes.

Every single one of these losses, our offense just gives up once we take the lead. We can't even generate first downs. We can't manage the clock. We run these garbage plays that kill our own momentum and run away from whatever's been working.

I'm done hearing blame on defense. No defense can hold a stand when they're on the field for the entire second half and your offense can't even generate a first down when needed.

Bevell has got to go.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1fgeqzrg said:
Other teams get paid lots of money to score TDs.

The average team is going to score in 1 of 4 drives, sometimes 1 in 3 in crunch time in a close game.

If you cannot convert 4 possessions into a single TD, or worse ...then you probably should be getting a new job.

We have an average defense combined with a far far below average offense, led my a moron at OC who is utterly incompetent.

Seems our DC isn't doing his job either. In the end players need to execute and be smart. Kearse could've came back for the ball and got a PI. It's called almost every time in that situation, it seems.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Cant keep a drive when you run for 2, run for -1 then sack instantly on 3rd.
Then Lynch holds on another drive to start 1st and 20.
LEASTmode IS Overrated.

Pie Romania

Reaction score
While I hate Bevell, today wasn't all that bad. What I saw that irritates me is the O-Line on their asses too much, whiffing, and Wilson's hesitance (yet again) leading to unnecessary sacks. It's obvious we have one of, if not the worst O-Line in the league, so why does Wilson think he can get away with standing in the pocket for so long? I know we don't have many receivers who can get open quickly, but Wilson needs to adjust already. If he can't get the ball out in a fairly quick manner, then he needs to be decisive with his legs.

Really though, I'm pissed at the defense today. Is that 5 or 6 straight losses where we have blown the lead in the 4th quarter? There is absolutely NO excuse for that with this defense and the talent that it has.

I may be upset and have lost a good amount of hope for this season with what I have seen so far, but I will still watch & cheer. I'm focusing a lot more on the draft prospects now though and will be paying closer attention to potential replacements for coordinator positions, although I highly doubt we see any drastic changes there thanks to Pete and his beliefs in the system.

the ditch

Reaction score
We have the leagues worst red zone, fact. I don't think we had any drives in the fourth quarter more than a couple of minutes.

Our offense is brutal, ESPECIALLY in the red zone and fourth quarter. What do you want the defense to do when they're on the field the whole quarter because our play calling is such garbage, and if we do somehow make it to the red zone it's most likely a field goal.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
the ditch":7prdn5h4 said:
We have the leagues worst red zone, fact. I don't think we had any drives in the fourth quarter more than a couple of minutes.

Our offense is brutal, ESPECIALLY in the red zone and fourth quarter. What do you want the defense to do when they're on the field the whole quarter because our play calling is such garbage, and if we do somehow make it to the red zone it's most likely a field goal.

Bevell is garbage, there I said it again.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2iuwc3tm said:
Year of The Hawk":2iuwc3tm said:

Bevell wanted to get cute instead of doing the right thing by pounding the rock. I'm fed up with him and Wilson.

Pardon me, maybe I missed it, but I didn't you notice complaining when his cute flea flicker lead to a TD? Can you please show me were you complained?

Or do you just wait until after the game, and whine if we lose.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":31nwi3fo said:
Cant keep a drive when you run for 2, run for -1 then sack instantly on 3rd.
Then Lynch holds on another drive to start 1st and 20.
LEASTmode IS Overrated.

Not one of those sacks was instantly. Not one. What you see is a QB who has zero poise in the pocket, losing his sh*t as soon as his first read is only a little bit open- which isn't enough space for Russ to feel comfy with.