Let the exodus begin....

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
So you are happy that we are 2-4.

I have been a diehard fan since I was born but I am pissed that this team is good but other teams seem to find ways since super bowl 48 in the fourth quarter we have been out scored greatly.
We just can't finish or put teams away.
I think we miss the playoffs this year.
Silver lining is if they keep losing, my chances increase for getting season tickets next year

OP
OP
M

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
cdn hawk fan":2vzgmuop said:

I have been a diehard fan since I was born but I am pissed that this team is good but other teams seem to find ways since super bowl 48 in the fourth quarter we have been out scored greatly.
Silver lining is if they keep losing, my chances increase for getting season tickets next year

Not happy no, but not mad either. I absolutely love competition and cheer my 'Hawks as much as anyone, but I see it for what it is. A Game. I feel like some people should absolutely step away especially if they are overly emotionally invested in what amounts to a fantasy. Emotional distress physically hurts you.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Didn't call anyone out in particular, but if people leave the bandwagon so be it. I don't care how long people say they have been fans. Saying that doesn't mean I'm happy about the game. You writing your fan resume doesn't prove shit either.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":35i3cmru said:
cdn hawk fan":35i3cmru said:

Not happy no, but not mad either. I absolutely love competition and cheer my 'Hawks as much as anyone, but I see it for what it is. A Game. I feel like some people should absolutely step away especially if they are overly emotionally invested in what amounts to a fantasy. Emotional distress physically hurts you.

Why are you not mad? Thats insane, why do you even follow the team if you don't get upset when they lose. Why do you have an account on a forum about said team. Why are you watching the game if you don't care. I'm so tired of this holier than though crap. Be a real person admit it sucks

wazzuvius

Reaction score
This DOES suck. However, it's not worth dwelling on and stressing out over. I think I'm starting to develop a sort of psychotic cynicism haha

I just keep looking back to how we had back-to-back super bowls. Then I look before that and think about our track record. I'm okay with a rebuilding year, if that's in fact how it will be treated. I'm not saying I accept mediocrity. I just had to learn to accept the outcome as they unfold. I would dwell on this crap so much. In the end, the players will go home like rock stars and the fans will get pissy and act like we had a real stake in this organization. I feel like my pissiness should be compensated!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":3tdckshj said:
cdn hawk fan":3tdckshj said:

So you don't get emotional when we win a super bowl? It goes both ways you know

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
At least I'll be able to move up on the season ticket list!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":24hm3ivl said:
Milehighhawk":24hm3ivl said:
cdn hawk fan":24hm3ivl said:

Why are you not mad? Thats insane, why do you even follow the team if you don't get upset when they lose. Why do you have an account on a forum about said team. Why are you watching the game if you don't care. I'm so tired of this holier than though crap. Be a real person admit it sucks

Fans pretending that there is nothing wrong suck.

wazzuvius

Reaction score
If this makes you feel better, these are my last three Seahawks away games: Carolina (Loss), Arizona (Loss), Denver (Loss)

We were a playoff team each one of those years. Now THAT is frustrating!

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":3r7m84ii said:
Didn't call anyone out in particular, but if people leave the bandwagon so be it. I don't care how long people say they have been fans. Saying that doesn't mean I'm happy about the game. You writing your fan resume doesn't prove shit either.
Fans have the right to be upset. Fans have the right to express their opinions. Another collapse in the fourth quarter after previous losses the same way will do it to you.