Oline is bad but J. Britt..

northseahawk

Reaction score
Stands out clearly! I don't know why this guys is on a team, forget about starting. His is getting pushed around all day, I think this is just Cable holding on to his 'guy'. Doesn't want to look bad for wasting the high pick.

hawk45

Reaction score
Cable is god awful when he does get draft capital spent. The lack of talent on the line is his doing.

Pie Romania

Reaction score
I hope we look at guards in free agency. We need at least 1 stud from free agency, ideally 2 and then look to the draft for a LT. Some good guards slated to hit the market and with a lack of talent at the tackle position scheduled to hit free agency, guard needs to be the primary focus for FA in my opinion. Marshal Yanda, Kelechi Osemele, Brandon Brooks, Evan Mathis, Alex Boone, and possibly a few others worthy of taking a look at, although I do expect one of the first two to get locked up.

Edit: Of course, I haven't been paying attention to football much outside of the Seahawks and realize Yanda signed an extension, lol.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I focused on him on one play where it honestly looked like he jumped forward onto his hands and knees like a cat. It was actually hilarious - looked absolutely bizarre.

gmor

Reaction score
Okung is in his contract year. You would think he would be motivated to be the best he ever has. Looks average at best to me. What say you?

love1u0

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":lwg5r52u said:
All five of them suck.

I agree. The biggest problem with this team is the O line. If Russell actually had time to do anything he would be dangerous. Look how much time Cam had in the pocket tonight.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Last season the Panthers Oline was just as big a mess as ours was. We might take a look at how they fixed theirs?

VegasSeahawkFan

Reaction score
Britt is horrible. If he was a late round draft pick he would be gone. Tom Cable is a huge part of the problem. Hard headed. Just beyond Stubborn. There are many unemployed guards out there that could do way better than Britt. Pretty sure Bailey could too. But back to being Cable being Cable...