Chill......................

RussB

Reaction score
As bad as it seems. the fact is the season isnt over yet. 10 games left. we can still make the playoffs.

Next games

49ers
Cowboys

^^^WINS right there and we are 4-4 . not that bad lol. Real fans dont quit like a bitch

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":tascv30b said:
Real fans are realistic.
You cant say for a fact that the season is over. not even halfway through. when we miss the playoffs . then its over

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
2Cool4School":267lej7v said:
NFSeahawks628":267lej7v said:
Real fans are realistic.
You cant say for a fact that the season is over. not even halfway through. when we miss the playoffs . then its over

Are you trying to say, "It's not over until the fat lady sings."

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I do think it would be pretty sweet to sneak into the playoffs at 9-7 or 10-6 and get on a hot Super Bowl run.

But, this team is running out of time to figure it out.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
Giants went 9-7 and won the SB. at one point lost 4 games in a row..................just saying

Tylerhawk

Reaction score
no im not saying the season is over but im not say the the 49er or the cowboys games are a for sure wins

hawkfannj

Reaction score
2Cool4School":20iz0yti said:
NFSeahawks628":20iz0yti said:
Real fans are realistic.
We beat the two worst teams in the NFL . we are spent . I'm 75/25 seasons over

Fade

Reaction score
I normally would agree, but this coaching staff is horrible. I have never seen a Seahawks team do less with more than this one.

With proper coaching this team is 5-1. Instead they are a 1-5 team (ref help on MNF makes them 2-4).

hawk45

Reaction score
Not saying season over but lol at counting Niners and Dallas as automatic wins.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
Lol i dont think the cowboys without romo or the 49ers should be a problem. BUt after these late game antics who knows.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Good thing is if the Niners beat us we can still go 11-5

irocdave

Reaction score
The season isn't over, but any person with half a brain can see this team is not what it used to be. It has big holes in it, including D backs, D line pressure, O line and at QB. RW should be held accountable for being the highest paid player on this team and underperforming. He has sucked this year, yea the O line isn't good but he doesn't help that one bit.

No reason to chill, this team has played below average. Players got paid, team hasn't drafted well in 3 years, QB got paid and is on cruise control, Lynch kinda hurt (got paid also, twice), O line was sacrificed to pay everyone else....This team could pull it out and go on a tear but they have not shown they are able to this year. This isn't last year, it's this year. Different team and players are not hungry anymore. No player is safe from this, anyone see Sherm dive and try and arm tackle / wiff on the RB in the 2nd quarter, end result was TD.

This team needs a kick to the balls to wake them up. Stupid penalties, miscommunication, lack of coaches changing up defenses, OC not realizing you cant call the same S&*^ 3 years in a row when you've lost so much on the O line.

This team and coaching staff need to get knocked out of the reality world of yesterday they are in.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Hard to be optimistic (obviously).

BUT, if they can fix a few issues, I can still see a second half run. Question is IF that happens, will it be too late?

hawks85

Reaction score
if this game doesnt wake this team up after losing 2 straight with 4th quarter leads and they dont go to san fran and win then this season is over. oh by the way rawls 1 carry for 8 yards, really after what he did last week, really. someone better make some changes. i wont be surprised if something happens this week. like position coaches go bye bye.