Running Game... Key To Fixing The Hawks

nbk35zw

Reaction score
Seattle's inability to establish the run is directly impacting the defense's ability to close out games. Marshawn went 17 carries for 54 yards. Jonathan Stewart went 20 for 78. 3 YPC to nearly 4 YPC.

Seattle needs to run the ball to help stop the run, and the meltdowns late in games.

The were able to get back to it after the Panther game last year.

I was at each of the last three Carolina games here in Charlotte. Each really were tough battles. Surprisingly, this is the best Seattle has looked in any of the games, aside from the playoffs.

So... establish the run, and we will see the defense solidify. At least that is my premise.

What say you?

Sign37now

Reaction score
The O-Line is just so bad right now. That has to be a top priority...

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
The defense gave up FOUR 80 yard TD drives....this loss has NOTHING to do with the OL. Take the blinders off.

OP
OP
N

nbk35zw

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":1rpz5lzd said:
The defense gave up FOUR 80 yard TD drives....this loss has NOTHING to do with the OL. Take the blinders off.

I get it. However, in the past, Seattle's offense was able to run over a tired team in the 4Q. Now, with all the finesse, the D that is tired is Seattle's.

It is just a premise.

What is your premise to fix the D? You clearly understand it is a problem. Do you offer a solution?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
nbk35zw":3dm238mz said:
Seattle's inability to establish the run is directly impacting the defense's ability to close out games. Marshawn went 17 carries for 54 yards. Jonathan Stewart went 20 for 78. 3 YPC to nearly 4 YPC.

Seattle needs to run the ball to help stop the run, and the meltdowns late in games.

The were able to get back to it after the Panther game last year.

I was at each of the last three Carolina games here in Charlotte. Each really were tough battles. Surprisingly, this is the best Seattle has looked in any of the games, aside from the playoffs.

So... establish the run, and we will see the defense solidify. At least that is my premise.

What say you?

I was at two of the last three.

This team is not the best of anything.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
nbk35zw":3hr5d9on said:
The Dirty Truth":3hr5d9on said:

I get it. However, in the past, Seattle's offense was able to run over a tired team in the 4Q. Now, with all the finesse, the D that is tired is Seattle's.

It is just a premise.

What is your premise to fix the D? You clearly understand it is a problem. Do you offer a solution?
To be honest I don't know if it can be fixed. They have gotten paid and we have lost Bradley, Quinn and Norton the past 2 years. Lynch has lost a step and Bevell may be the worst OC in the league.