In other news, jimmy was a beast today!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
We blew a 13 point lead.

I don't care if Jimmy has 500 receiving yards, we lost.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I really liked when Wilson stared straight at him and threw him out of bounds short of the first down to stop the clock while Lockett was wideopen for a first on a slant.

So sick of players that need to be fed or they get upset. Be a professional.

You think Gronk or Edelman bitch to reporters or bellichek or brady when they don't get 20 targets. Its pathetic team is filled with children.

OP
OP
A

akscoundrel

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2qdzw3x2 said:
I really liked when Wilson stared straight at him and threw him out of bounds short of the first down to stop the clock while Lockett was wideopen for a first on a slant.

You think Gronk or Edelman bitch to reporters or bellichek or brady when they don't get 20 targets. Its pathetic team is filled with children.

Jimmy had every right to be upset. The bottom line is he is a playmaker, but wasn't being given the opportunity to make plays. All the while, the team is losing.

Perhaps the team isn't the only thing filled with children?

jayhawkk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1efcredu said:

When did Jimmy bitch to reporters about his targets?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Need to be upset about that route design not the throw and catch. Jimmy certainly was t the problem today. It's hard to be much of a red
Zone threat from the side line.