I'm not here to tell anyone how to feel

HawksHawksHawks

Reaction score
But this is how I feel: without bdouble checking the schedule, I think we have a winnable road game at SF, then 3 straight home games. 2 games back from the cards with 2 still left to play against them. It's not over until it's over. I'm going to keep telling myself that every team we have played has been undefeated at the time we played them. I for one am keeping some hope alive.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is still a good team.

It just isn't great or even much better than good.

And it has some fundamental flaws, namely an offense. This is the 15th ranked defense and I think the worst offense in the NFL (24th pass, 10th run but the RZ, TD, scoring and conversion % are all at the bottom of the league.

If we accept that, we will probably still see some good games and there will likely be a few miracle plays like that pass from Lynch to Wilson to Lockett. But nothing you can set your watch to.

Just enjoy watching some great players instead of expecting the team to do anything and you can still have a pretty fulfilling Sunday.

sutz

Reaction score
I haven't given up. Admittedly our chance at HFA in the playoffs (and I'm still assuming we'll make them) is just about down for the count, but the division and at least one home playoff game is still well within reach IMHO.

GO HAWKS!!!

nbk35zw

Reaction score
HawksHawksHawks":2fpeo2mt said:
But this is how I feel: without bdouble checking the schedule, I think we have a winnable road game at SF, then 3 straight home games. 2 games back from the cards with 2 still left to play against them. It's not over until it's over. I'm going to keep telling myself that every team we have played has been undefeated at the time we played them. I for one am keeping some hope alive.

Dude, this forum has said this after each loss.

I guarantee SF will be a tough game. Dallas will be equally tough, because we don't put away teams and we are letting teams run on us.

AZ can easily beat us twice, and STL will be a tough out.

Good luck with Pittsburgh.

Honestly, 8-8 would be a miracle at this point.

OP
OP
HawksHawksHawks

HawksHawksHawks

Reaction score
nbk35zw":2yptf835 said:
HawksHawksHawks":2yptf835 said:

Dude, this forum has said this after each loss.

I guarantee SF will be a tough game. Dallas will be equally tough, because we don't put away teams and we are letting teams run on us.

AZ can easily beat us twice, and STL will be a tough out.

Good luck with Pittsburgh.

Honestly, 8-8 would be a miracle at this point.

Dude this forum has also expressed pretty much every other viewpoint under the sun (Fire Bevell, Jimmy can't block, done with bennett, fire kris Richard, on and on and on).

All I'm saying is I'm not counting myself among those who think the season is over. I do not agree that 8-8 would be a miracle. Miracle is a strong word. I think 10-6 is within reach if they figure out their 4th quarter issues, and if they can keep pace from here with the cardinals, playoffs are still attainable.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I don't know what to think. I guess I'll just have to see how it all plays out.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Here is how I feel:

:pukeface:

I'm not panicking, I'm just so frustrated. The Seahawks' four losses have occurred in exactly the same fashion:

--Inability of the Offense to pick up makeable 3rd downs in the 4th quarter
--Inability of the Defense to stop other teams

Each of these can be broken down into other pieces. Russ making poor decisions. The O-line not providing a whole lot of time. The D-line not providing a whole lot of pressure. The DB's not making plays.

There is some positivity, I'm not blind to it. The Offensive Line is playing better. The Defense is better with Kam back. We're getting Jimmy Graham involved more. It's progress. It's promising. But what the F*ck is happening in the 4th quarter? The whole team just seems to implode. I don't know what else to say. It is VERY reasonable to think that we could be 6-0. Not easy, but very VERY reasonable.

Instead, :pukeface: