Pete

Cyrus12

Reaction score
At what point does he take some real heat for his desicions on this coaching staff...keeping Bevell around might be his own undoing...not to mention we let the better DC go to Oakland. He needs to step up and make sone changes...

nbk35zw

Reaction score
Great. Now we are calling out the greatest coach in Seattle history for a poor start. Everybody needs to check themselves.

WeakBeak

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1tsfhjia said:
I've wondered why we didn't promote Norton. Maybe he didn't want stay

I wonder that my self to, why did he not stay here and be the next defensive coordinator!

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
nbk35zw":ngx1cpek said:
Great. Now we are calling out the greatest coach in Seattle history for a poor start. Everybody needs to check themselves.
did I say he should be fired? just needs to step up and make some changes...gear down big trucker...

blkhwk

Reaction score
If the offense continues like this there will be no choice but to make changes on the offensive side of the ball. the OC and probably the entire offensive staff would be gone. Trick is who do you go and get?

Richard probably gets a pass due to it being his first year. With the drop off in talent, mainly in the secondary, requires some major adjustments to be made. Here is a question to ask yourself........ would you rather have a defense that gets bled out slowly on 15 play 80 yd drives or have one that brings tons of pressure and gives up big plays????

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
blkhwk":ddzbcmaz said:
If the offense continues like this there will be no choice but to make changes on the offensive side of the ball. the OC and probably the entire offensive staff would be gone. Trick is who do you go and get?

Richard probably gets a pass due to it being his first year. With the drop off in talent, mainly in the secondary, requires some major adjustments to be made. Here is a question to ask yourself........ would you rather have a defense that gets bled out slowly on 15 play 80 yd drives or have one that brings tons of pressure and gives up big plays????

....and in the end you still LOSE! Does it make a difference to you HOW we lose?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
nbk35zw":1nl6a9lu said:
Why should every one need to "check" themselves?

Just cause Pete Carroll won one Super Bowl years ago he can't take heat for his role today?

The team is only as good as the last game they played.

Pete Carroll is the one that can make changes, if he doesn't make changes this losing streak may continue. And it would be a wasted year.

rjdriver

Reaction score
WeakBeak":12nt0egb said:
seahawkfreak":12nt0egb said:
I've wondered why we didn't promote Norton. Maybe he didn't want stay

I wonder that my self to, why did he not stay here and be the next defensive coordinator!

[youtube]g0k6xaLXo6U[/youtube]

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1n7i5jd9 said:
At what point does he take some real heat for his desicions on this coaching staff...keeping Bevell around might be his own undoing...not to mention we let the better DC go to Oakland. He needs to step up and make sone changes...
That type of action doesn't necessarily spell positive changes and I don't think Pete is the one to follow through a plan like you are suggesting. He's a prudent man who realizes that even though some of his staff members on defense are farily green in their new positions, it is still a Super Bowl-caliber grouping. It would be silly to mess with that.