What do you see different in 4th qtr of both wins?

tom sawyer

Reaction score
As opposed to the last 5 losses after always leading in the fourth quarter?

Where is the ...
Intensity?
Absolute concentration?
Lights out on every play?

Why, How? What?!!!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Pete was asked that before this game and said he saw nothing.... When the announcers reported that I flipped my lid and called Pete a boob. In hind site (and with out the beer reasoning for me) I know he has to see it too because its obvious.

Davidess

Reaction score
Right place right time for DET. it was a good play at the goal line regardless of the KJ wright play
and well the Chicago game we played Clausen and they were without Alshon Jeffery. that is really the difference I think.

now the 4 losses (this year)
lots of mental mistakes. early on i remember thinking it was horrible that we couldn't even get substituting correct as we were often getting called for illegal substitution or 12 man on the field. its all communication i believe. don't realty know if the D's scheme or philosophy has changed under Richard but if it did Kam missed a lot, holding out. that may attribute to this although im not exactly sure.

I find it interesting that all of a sudden were losing games in the 4th when all pete preaches is finishing and not winning it in the 1st, 2nd,3rd but winning in the 4th.

it will be an interesting 10 games.

Latest posts