Caption This

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
boom.jpg

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
"Well we stopped em. Now if the offense can just get a first....damn that was 3 downs? Crap. Go get your helmet. I don't know why I even bother to take mine off anymore."

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TwistedHusky":26sikfha said:
"Well we stopped em. Now if the offense can just get a first....damn that was 3 downs? Crap. Go get your helmet. I don't know why I even bother to take mine off anymore."

Winner.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3pgj0i8q said:

HAHAHAHAHA.

Sad but true.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":r46hpho9 said:

Umm NO. They did not stop them. That is why they look like they just gave up a touchdown. Because they did on a 80 yard drive. The third one of the game.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":1vfv9tyd said:
TwistedHusky":1vfv9tyd said:

Umm NO. They did not stop them. That is why they look like they just gave up a touchdown. Because they did on a 80 yard drive. The third one of the game.

Defense held Carolina to a 3rd and out . . . up 23-14 in the 4th Quarter. Offense preceded to go three and out twice in a row. 27 points is not ideal, but you can't put all the blame on the defense. Why is Jimmy Graham running routes before the first down line on 3rd downs?

dutchman063

Reaction score
Sherman: "We're still gettin paid dude, just act like we give a craap so the fans will buy it"