2015 Rushing by Direction

Laloosh

Reaction score
One of the things that have stood out this season (aside from run blocking being bad), is that Rawls and Lynch have different running styles but they also seem to differ in where the plays take them in the run game. No real take away here, just something I've been looking at to see if we have any tendencies based on personnel. I also thought that it might show a lack of attempts to the right as Gilliam can't run block to save his life.

9TS0gp3

SUT5yYX

Ez5LQVx

IoTFLWx

*Excluded Jackson and Smith due to limited carries.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Rawls is more explosive and can get to the outside better. Lynch pounds his yards up the middle and left side. Russ scrambles to the right.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Laloosh":2bkgqlgs said:
One of the things that have stood out this season (aside from run blocking being bad), is that Rawls and Lynch have different running styles but they also seem to differ in where the plays take them in the run game. No real take away here, just something I've been looking at to see if we have any tendencies based on personnel. I also thought that it might show a lack of attempts to the right as Gilliam can't run block to save his life.

9TS0gp3

SUT5yYX

Ez5LQVx

IoTFLWx

Hmmm . . . kind of strange that this has us running less off J.R. Sweezy, supposedly one of our top run blockers, than anyone else.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2vyhluwk said:
Laloosh":2vyhluwk said:

9TS0gp3

SUT5yYX

Ez5LQVx

IoTFLWx

Hmmm . . . kind of strange that this has us running less off J.R. Sweezy, supposedly one of our top run blockers, than anyone else.
Well, less off of Sweezy's right I think.