With Sunday Off.....

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Dallas get Randy Gregory back with Greg Hardy playing as well as Sean Lee and their other LB off 4 game suspension....we will need to be sharp on offense next week.....quick passing game and lots of Rawls and Beast Mode.

Some players like Fred Jackson look old or slow because of injury, I would like to see him get healthy.

Steve2222

Reaction score
NFL Redzone. It's such a blast. Keeping tabs of my fantasy team enjoying a stress free Sunday.

drdiags

Reaction score
These games are of interest to me, not sure which will be broadcast in the PNW.

Jets vs Pats
Cowboys vs Giants
Saints vs Colts

Then the national games
SNF Eagles vs Panthers
MNF Ravens vs Cards (though I expect the Cards to win without much trouble)

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Jets vs Pats for sure.

The Jets are who we once were, and who we want to be. Top 3 defense. Lockdown corners. Very good front 7, especially their front 4. Very good OLine that can run block and pass block. Nasty power running game. Good downfield threats with Marshall and Decker.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Jets v. Pats in the morning, Chargers v. Raiders in the afternoon.
Edit to add that I'd prefer to go on a nice, long motorcycle ride but it looks like the weather won't be cooperating. :(

Sign37now

Reaction score
I work 6am-3pm every Sunday so I'm just glad I don't have to record it and pray someone doesn't spill the beans before I get home..

dbmack

Reaction score
We watch/record every game televised every Sunday. We have Sunday Ticket this year but haven't used it. Direct threw it in as a retention thing.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Not too much excites me in the morning games, and in the afternoon I'll be playing Omaha @ Tulalip.

Cool part is I don't have to schedule my day around the 'Hawks.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Dallas at Giants is the late game. Link in a moment...

Early game for most of the country on Fox is N.O. At Indy. Just another second on that link...

CBS is squirrely on what they are showing so I shall just get ya the link since ya been waiting so long.

http://506sports.com/

I hope yall feel better. Remember that there is a really early game too.

As far as me...I have no idea what I want to do. I may just do some work around the house with it playing int the background. Although Dallas does sound like it may be a good scrimmage to watch before our game next weekend.

Go hawks.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2iqzysvy said:
Dallas at Giants is the late game. Link in a moment...

Early game for most of the country on Fox is N.O. At Indy. Just another second on that link...

CBS is squirrely on what they are showing so I shall just get ya the link since ya been waiting so long.

http://506sports.com/

I hope yall feel better. Remember that there is a really early game too.

As far as me...I have no idea what I want to do. I may just do some work around the house with it playing int the background. Although Dallas does sound like it may be a good scrimmage to watch before our game next weekend.

Go hawks.

Jeeze. Not sure i've ever seen the coverage map showing the same game (absent San Diego).

jacobsod

Reaction score
Got to watch Atlanta beat Tennessee since Mariota is out. Trying to win my football pool!

Always keeping on eye on St Louis as well. Hope the Browns can pull it off! Muahaha!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Shoot, looking at the schedule all this weekend's games look good to me. Should be a great, stress free day. Very much looking forward to it.