Micheal Bennett post game interview

Greenhell

Reaction score
Did anyone see it? Hilarious. Was asked why he was doing the kaep bicep kiss and he said something like, "he's always showing off kissing his muscles, I got muscles, my wife likes my muscles, so I showed them. Love you baby!"

Anybody got that video to post?

Mike 4G

Reaction score
He has consistently been our best defensive player the last 2 years IMO. I hope we work out something with him in the offseason. I love Bennett.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Apparently Dave Mahler asked him what 3.5 sacks felt like and he said, "LIke multiple orgasms" haha

Polk738

Reaction score
I would have to say the Bennett and Avril signing has probably been the best free agency move this team has done in recent years. They put our defense on the map when they came here and now Bennett is tied for first in the league in sacks.

irocdave

Reaction score
Bennett is becoming the Red Bryant of the D. Kam and Earl don't seem to be taking the leadership role this year so MB is stepping up. I like the guy, don't care for the stupid PF or offsides, but if he becomes the vocal leader while cleaning up his game I'm cool with it. There is no doubt this guy plays his ass off every game and doesn't pussy foot around when talking to the media. He earns every penny and the other players know it. Keep it up MB, this team needs it.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Polk738":epcrhgvk said:
I would have to say the Bennett and Avril signing has probably been the best free agency move this team has done in recent years. They put our defense on the map when they came here and now Bennett is tied for first in the league in sacks.

Bennett is on pace for 15 sacks over 16 games. Not that I think he will end up with that many, but it would be pretty cool to have a double-digit sack guy again . . . until his contract negotiations start up.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
Bennett is one of my favorite players both on and off the field. He's underrated in general... albeit maybe not so much after the 3.5 sack game. In like 2 weeks people will be cursing his name again for a penalty or two, meanwhile he's shedding blocks like almost no one else in the league.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Archer":3656odo6 said:
Bennett is one of my favorite players both on and off the field. He's underrated in general... albeit maybe not so much after the 3.5 sack game. In like 2 weeks people will be cursing his name again for a penalty or two, meanwhile he's shedding blocks like almost no one else in the league.

The only 4-3 DE with more pressures than Michael Bennett this season is Cliff Avril, who is even more underrated.

Threedee

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1vonrmjs said:
Polk738":1vonrmjs said:

Bennett is on pace for 15 sacks over 16 games. Not that I think he will end up with that many, but it would be pretty cool to have a double-digit sack guy again . . . until his contract negotiations start up.
One more game against Santa Clara will help pad the numbers.

Rob12

Reaction score
He was one of the guys that I mentioned we should move on from to clear cap room to improve the offensive line,

Damn, was I wrong.

Belicheck said he was the best player on the field in last year's SB. And he continually proves to be unblockable.

It's good to be wrong.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't always agree with every soundbite he has, and I don't always agree that it's okay to take off before the ball is snapped causing a penalty which hurts this team.

But what I do agree with is that he is a legitimate FORCE to be reckoned with on EVERY down. I agree that he is a King among Men at times, imposing his will and making his opponents look, well, stupid.

I find him sometimes to be grating, out of place and just a few notches North of being brilliant (in interviews), but then he turns around and says something so incredibly witty and brilliant I can only laugh out loud.

But most importantly he seems to be a great family man and a player who still plays the game as if it's still SBXLVIII.

themunn

Reaction score
Polk738":fd8hh8u1 said:

As far as single-offseason free agency moves go it has to be one of the best of all time IMO.
We were an extremely good D in 2012 but adding those two made the defense transcend

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
I still can't get over how everyone here knew how good he was and Ruskell couldn't figure it out. Ended up keeping an extra kicker and cutting Bennett.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Ruskell was an idiot, natural pass rushers are hard to find, and hard to keep.

Ruskell never recognized natural talent with pass rushers, any the team had they got as FAs. He had many other blind spots too.

Mike B is without a doubt a big reason for the success of the D. He needs to be accounted for on every play by the opposing O. That player grouping of Avril, Clark, Bennett, and Irvin was very effective in forcing pressure on Colin Sackorpick.

morgulon1

Reaction score
jammerhawk":16f0jg4j said:
Ruskell was an idiot, natural pass rushers are hard to find, and hard to keep.

Ruskell never recognized natural talent with pass rushers, any the team had they got as FAs. He had many other blind spots too.

Mike B is without a doubt a big reason for the success of the D. He needs to be accounted for on every play by the opposing O. That player grouping of Avril, Clark, Bennett, and Irvin was very effective in forcing pressure on Colin Sackorpick.

Ruskell is a team destroyer. I honestly could do a better job than that chimpanzee with arthritis. The guy had NO business being in charge of the Seattle Seahawks. How people like that get positions like GM in the NFL baffles me. It truly does.

Did he have pictures of Paul Allen at a child brothel in the Phillipines?