Sherman Please Pick Up The Blue and Green Courtesy Phone...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Matt Cassel may just be your best response to everyone who feels you are "off" this year. Threw 3 picks to Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie...As Russ would say...

Why not us?

The Cowboys will certainly not fold for us like the 49ers did, but the opportunity is clearly there to capitalize on their injury-riddled team. It won't be a blow out, but if we play this game to our best ability it's a fore-gone conclusion.

MAKE IT SO.

2_0_6

Reaction score
his one "deep" pass looked like a butterfly trying to fly straight in a hurricane.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":20psu8ru said:
his one "deep" pass looked like a butterfly trying to fly straight in a hurricane.
LOL.....that pass was all "aflutter" wasn't it.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Dallas has lost four straight games. If we can "hit them in the mouth" by getting a big lead ...helped by turn overs....we can win this game! I'm thinking 27-13.

Hawks46

Reaction score
If we can dominate them early, they might not fold but they will start fighting with each other on the sidelines.

That's almost as good, really. Get them more pissed at themselves than us. This isn't unrealistic at all, since they've done it as recently as last game.

Also, the Giants had a kick off return for a TD. Lockett will likely see some room this game, he has to take advantage of that.

Blaze

Reaction score
I feel confident Seahawks get the win. I'm worried about getting out of this one with a healthy #3, need to stop Hardy

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It's obvious Cassell stinks and Dallas will have to try to be a one dimensional team running the ball with McFadden.

So no reason we shouldn't win this game against a one dimensional team that's a dumpster fire in the air........AND with a mediocre defense and horrible special teams units.

My only worry is protecting Russell against a good front. If Dallas can get to Russell and get a turnover or two of their own? It might be too close to call.

So #1 key to Sunday is for Russell to protect the ball.

Largent80

Reaction score
Their run defense isn't very good. This is a game for the trench men. Dominate the lines and victory is certain.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think we finally have one of those complete games from start to finish that we haven't seen since.... damn.. last year?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2ijq0ium said:
Dallas has lost four straight games. If we can "hit them in the mouth" by getting a big lead ...helped by turn overs....we can win this game! I'm thinking 27-13.

This is what worries me, they are do for a good game and or a win.

Largent80

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1vi69dwy said:
Bigpumpkin":1vi69dwy said:

This is what worries me, they are do for a good game and or a win.

No they Are 0 - 4 since romo went out and aren't due anything except an ass beating in their own house.