Jeremy Lane set to return week 10

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The run is just starting....I hear the engines warming up. We're getting PRich very soon and now Lane? And Jimmy and Russ starting to connect?

We're the Giants when the Patriots went 16-0. How appropriate.:)

Screw the record or the seed because when we make the playoffs nobody will want a piece of us. It's not going to end well for our opponents.

Davidess

Reaction score
I am stoked for this but it only says to return to practice. they would've had to activate him by week twelve regardless.

reports haven't been as encouraging since the start of training camp. so I wouldn't hold your breath on him coming back and playing week 10. He will most likely come back and practice a couple weeks and see how his body holds up. im thinking week 14 at least.

we will see though, just don't feel optimistic about him.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Excellent news. With the team having one game in 23 days, they are set to get healthy for the stretch run.

hawker84

Reaction score
Hopefully he'll be good to go for the playoffs, we'll need him to be healthy. Hopefully he'll have a few games under his belt as well to shake some of the rust off.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
Davidess":3pm0x9nu said:
I am stoked for this but it only says to return to practice. they would've had to activate him by week twelve regardless.

reports haven't been as encouraging since the start of training camp. so I wouldn't hold your breath on him coming back and playing week 10. He will most likely come back and practice a couple weeks and see how his body holds up. im thinking week 14 at least.

we will see though, just don't feel optimistic about him.
Hopefully hes there for the playoffs.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":fqgb4vz5 said:
The run is just starting....I hear the engines warming up. We're getting PRich very soon and now Lane? And Jimmy and Russ starting to connect?

We're the Giants when the Patriots went 16-0. How appropriate.:)

Screw the record or the seed because when we make the playoffs nobody will want a piece of us. It's not going to end well for our opponents.
Got that right....

Basis4day

Reaction score
Not to be a wet blanket, but the team is eying Week 10 for his return. Saying he is set to return week 10 is a very different declaration.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
After PUP, teams have 3 weeks to have players start practicing or IR them (Start practice leading into week 10). Once they return to practice officially, they have 21 days to add them to the roster. The limit, by my calculation is week 12. If he's not ready by week 12, he won't play this year.