THEE Dallas Road Trip

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I could have added to the other post, but then it would get lost in the muck. I do not want that. I would like to know if you all would like a name tag with seahawks.net on it for the prefunk. I have a set of them in green in the multimedia section. I only put one of the sets there and do have everyone that I know is going on that list. What I had planned is a material nametag that you could add to your shirt somewhere. They make a fabric Called PHOTOFABRIC that I was planning on using. I could still do this but want your opinion. I am gonna put a blue setup in the Multimedia section too. Both sets will be under the title of LONDON. All I can do at this time is make them about 11 inches as that is the length of a sheet of paper with the program I am using. If you all want, I can just make paper tags and purchase the holders in Tx when I get there and then hand them out at the tailgater. Totally up to you all. I did make a list for that purpose. Again, totally up to you. And this is at NO CHARGE. I have the materials and can do it all. Lemme know by Tomorrow evening. I want one day to make it all happen and that would be thursday. I fly on friday morning. My arms are not ready for it either. LOL

Go hawks.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm not sure you need to do this. A lot of us know each other. But if I have one I can always look down and remember my name..... :lol:

CHawk

Reaction score
How are you all getting to the game from the hotel? The trolley will take you over for about $25 but it only starts 2.5 hours before the game (is it possible to walk, my hotel says it 2 miles from the stadium). I got a big tailgate to get to. :th2thumbs:

seahawks08

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2l6xr439 said:
I could have added to the other post, but then it would get lost in the muck. I do not want that. I would like to know if you all would like a name tag with seahawks.net on it for the prefunk. I have a set of them in green in the multimedia section. I only put one of the sets there and do have everyone that I know is going on that list. What I had planned is a material nametag that you could add to your shirt somewhere. They make a fabric Called PHOTOFABRIC that I was planning on using. I could still do this but want your opinion. I am gonna put a blue setup in the Multimedia section too. Both sets will be under the title of LONDON. All I can do at this time is make them about 11 inches as that is the length of a sheet of paper with the program I am using. If you all want, I can just make paper tags and purchase the holders in Tx when I get there and then hand them out at the tailgater. Totally up to you all. I did make a list for that purpose. Again, totally up to you. And this is at NO CHARGE. I have the materials and can do it all. Lemme know by Tomorrow evening. I want one day to make it all happen and that would be thursday. I fly on friday morning. My arms are not ready for it either. LOL

Go hawks.

Excellent Idea, if not user name, maybe just a .NETTER tag. I would love to meet all the .NETTERS. The idea is basically get to know everyone who is coming from this forum, go back look all of them up here, review their posts and the yell at them face to face for the posts I don't like:) Just kidding. Thanks for doing this, now where can I get the tag, once you make them, I mean where are you going to be. I know a lot of them, but we all are getting old, so they might not look the same from the last time I met everyone :lol:

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Well, I tried several different colors and several different ideas with Hawks colors in mind. It did not work out as planned. So I went with what I think is the best idea. We shall see the tags in Dallas. I shall have a small bag of them as I only have about 22 to carry. I may make a small .NET sign for us so we can at least get a pic of all of us about an HOUR prior to going in. Where I am staying has an office store nearby that has tags that can be clipped on so that should make it easy to tag us later. Some Construction paper and a marker should be easy to find there too. Heck, I may even keep the tags with me in a backpack/backpackcooler that I am bringing along. I may even get rambunctious and make a .NET flag. Ya just never know.

Oh...and on the tags is Seahawks.NET under each name.

Go Hawks

seahawks08

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":21q4ozon said:
Well, I tried several different colors and several different ideas with Hawks colors in mind. It did not work out as planned. So I went with what I think is the best idea. We shall see the tags in Dallas. I shall have a small bag of them as I only have about 22 to carry. I may make a small .NET sign for us so we can at least get a pic of all of us about an HOUR prior to going in. Where I am staying has an office store nearby that has tags that can be clipped on so that should make it easy to tag us later. Some Construction paper and a marker should be easy to find there too. Heck, I may even keep the tags with me in a backpack/backpackcooler that I am bringing along. I may even get rambunctious and make a .NET flag. Ya just never know.

Oh...and on the tags is Seahawks.NET under each name.

Go Hawks

Awesome, thank you so much.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":2wdtii9s said:
Can I get one that says "Rhonda"
And underneath "Ronda", Pmedic's Boss?

Please, it might save me an ass beating back at the hotel.

Done.