Week 8 Power Rankings

ivotuk

Reaction score
I like being at 14, less chance of us being "everyone's Superbowl." 1 above the Raiders, 2 above the Bills :p

"Dominant performance authored by the defense last Thursday night. Richard Sherman looked like he just left the reggae club with his one-foot-tall Seahawks beanie in postgame. And that's OK when you play like he -- and the rest of that secondary -- did versus Colin Kaepernick. Of course, the job was made easier by a pass rush that came alive with six sacks. That front four's dominance in spots early this season had been overlooked. The unit sure showed up in Santa Clara."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... colts-drop

evergreen

Reaction score
Bill Parcels said it, "you are what your record says you are." But it's early season. We lost close games in agonizing ways to teams that are now 21-3. If we had clutch Wilson, we'd be 6-0 too. On many of those excrutiating losses, where we managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, we were their signature win for the season so far. GB, Rams, Carolina got their long deserved vengance. But like the record says, so far, we've played good teams real close, and one bad team close.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
We're just out of play-off range right now and the ranking reflects that well. Only if we beat both the Cowboys and the Cards in our next two games and get a winning record for the first time this season I see no reason for us to be in the top 10 here.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I think the rankings are fair. Seattle definitely has the talent if they can pull it together for this game and the second half, and just gotta hope the hole isn't so deep that Seattle can hopefully still make a run for the division. Sadly it's going to require not losing to another NFCW opponent the rest of the way, and even with that no more than 1 other loss the rest of the way either. Ugh...possible but it's definitely an uphill battle.

Canhawks

Reaction score
Ranking don't mean much,but having said that I'm not sure why the Eagles are three slots ahead of us??