last year's Dallas game

seahawksteve

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't we lost both Mebane & Wagner to injury during the first half?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Wags went out in the second quarter with turf toe, returned in the second half, but would ultimately miss the next 5 games before returning with a strong performance (all but one snap) against the Niners in that memorable Thanksgiving win.

Maxwell was the other big injury in that game. He went out with a strained calf (originally reported as high ankle sprain). He was out for 4 weeks, and returned against the Chiefs.

Mebane was not injured in the Cowboys game. He went on IR after suffering a hamstring injury against the Giants four weeks after the loss to Dullass.

-bsd

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
bigskydoc":20ksbo6z said:
Wags went out in the second quarter with turf toe, returned in the second half, but would ultimately miss the next 5 games before returning with a strong performance (all but one snap) against the Niners in that memorable Thanksgiving win.

Maxwell was the other big injury in that game. He went out with a strained calf (originally reported as high ankle sprain). He was out for 4 weeks, and returned against the Chiefs.

Mebane was not injured in the Cowboys game. He went on IR after suffering a hamstring injury against the Giants four weeks after the loss to Dullass.

-bsd

I thought the Bane injury was against the chiefs.

northseahawk

Reaction score
That was the poor Wagner, who actually played like an all-pro and gave it all he had. This is the got-my-contract Wagner, no where to be found, playing out of position, missing tackles, no emotions.

Polk738

Reaction score
northseahawk":22wuct9a said:
That was the poor Wagner, who actually played like an all-pro and gave it all he had. This is the got-my-contract Wagner, no where to be found, playing out of position, missing tackles, no emotions.

you are so right, I remember him whiffing a tackle on Darren McFadden DARREN FREAKING MCFADDEN!!!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Polk738":15xvi9t1 said:
northseahawk":15xvi9t1 said:

you are so right, I remember him whiffing a tackle on Darren McFadden DARREN FREAKING MCFADDEN!!!

You guys are truly some golden wonders. God's gift to football analysis. :lol: