Paul Richardson

Cyrus12

Reaction score
don't think so...he will be now though! Although he will never get a ball thrown to him anyway...

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Curious to see what he does this year. I wasn't that high on him as most Hawk fans were. On draft day I was hoping for either Landry or Allen Robinson.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1j0epyk8 said:
Curious to see what he does this year. I wasn't that high on him as most Hawk fans were. On draft day I was hoping for either Landry or Allen Robinson.
I wanted Moncreif, Mathews, and Robinson. I think I wanted Bryant and Coleman too.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Paul Richardson was in my top 3 for the Hawks. Martavis Bryant and Davante Adams were the other 2.

Basis4day

Reaction score
No, he hasn't been promoted to active 53 man roster. Can't play until that happens.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
When he does play I won't be expecting much. He'll be behind the 8 ball playing catchup, knocking off the rust, etc and even then a lot of folks are really overstating what he was doing last year. He made one really outstanding catch and a handful of routine ones. Despite that really big sideline catch he made, he has trouble holding the redline on deep routes. He's uber skinny and plays like it in that he repeatedly gets walled off to the sideline to the point where he has no room to make a catch or even pushed out of bounds because he runs with little strength. Speed isn't the whole story when you're talking about deep routes. I actually think he'll be more valuable on scramble drills than every day routes.

And on top of that, his health will always be really concerning. I think he'll always have structural integrity issues in the NFL because he's so skinny. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but it generally holds true like the Monstar case.

Exittium

Reaction score
vin.couve12":33akijv8 said:
When he does play I won't be expecting much. He'll be behind the 8 ball playing catchup, knocking off the rust, etc and even then a lot of folks are really overstating what he was doing last year. He made one really outstanding catch and a handful of routine ones. Despite that really big sideline catch he made, he has trouble holding the redline on deep routes. He's uber skinny and plays like it in that he repeatedly gets walled off to the sideline to the point where he has no room to make a catch or even pushed out of bounds because he runs with little strength. Speed isn't the whole story when you're talking about deep routes. I actually think he'll be more valuable on scramble drills than every day routes.

And on top of that, his health will always be really concerning. I think he'll always have structural integrity issues in the NFL because he's so skinny. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but it generally holds true like the Monstar case.

Thank you for that laugh..

Let me clarify for something. P Rich, making that "one really outstanding catch" and a "handful of routine ones" Oh and "really big sideline catch" what your failing to recognize is, He was a rookie.

Name me a rookie WR we've drafted (before him) that's made that big of a splash already? That's why people are impressed with him. His rookie year he comes out and for the snaps he got chances at, he did damn good with. Thats not overstating or embelishing or anything. That's recognizing we got a stud young WR, with some serious potential, add that in with Tyler Lockett, and those two very speedy guys with Lynch and Graham cause some serious issue. That's what people are excited for.