Post-game Gifs @DAL (1st half)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Will post some here and there. Focusing on passing game initially. Might do some of the running game but I think it's more telling when we see the all 22 (better angles on the line).

y79Dj7R.gif

Thought we got hosed on the spot here but we got the 1st down on the next play so no big deal.
R8x3lGW

HP1xWV6

Would like to have seen Russ use the pocket a little more here. Maybe could have gotten something to Graham in the back of the end zone. Instead he sprints right, losing Graham and locking in on Doug.
WmY9vew

Russ misses. Love to see some back shoulder attention today though. Saw a couple but I think he missed one and Lockett dropped one.
Ws2Kux1

Thought so. Was the next passing play.
EdqdOXa

Looking forward to the all 22 on this one. Think Russ could have had his BIG pass on the day if he'd let it go a little earlier.
Co0cZBc

KV1VID4

Love this!
QbUXcch

Woooweee! Close one.
PNTfcmN

There it is again.
Ij4Z3xz

OFIgpw0

XP9Fv32

Tyler was probably the better choice on this one.
Rkz0bKG

Exittium

Reaction score
Think when doing these you could see many a tally of how many times this " amazing" dallas oline held our rushers?... I swear on tv each replay it looks consistent.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Exittium":1azel1ar said:
Think when doing these you could see many a tally of how many times this " amazing" dallas oline held our rushers?... I swear on tv each replay it looks consistent.

I can't tell what you're asking me to do. If it's to count the number of plays that their o-line blocked well, I'll pass.

Exittium

Reaction score
Laloosh":317a0sfk said:
Exittium":317a0sfk said:

I can't tell what you're asking me to do. If it's to count the number of plays that their o-line blocked well, I'll pass.
Sorry meant to add the sarcasm tag. But its a pita with sausage fingers via mobile lol

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Exittium":1hvujxoj said:
Laloosh":1hvujxoj said:
Exittium":1hvujxoj said:

Sorry meant to add the sarcasm tag. But its a pita with sausage fingers via mobile lol

Ok, now I want to see that.

Exittium

Reaction score
So do you think of what youve seen that we could have gotten away with more quicker slants to Jimmy Sanders and crew think? At 1st glance a common thing in those gifs are the middle seems wide open for a TE of Jimmy's size to take advantage of. On that pass to jimmy where he had what almost 4 defenders on him.. Haha 4 someone had to be open

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Only doing 1st half in this thread. Will make another for 2nd half.