Congrats and Prayers

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
Congrats on the win yesterday. Your defense played great and our offense, and coaching staff, simply could not adjust and did absolutely nothing to help out our defense that played it's butt off.

Good win for the Hawks.

On a bigger, and more important note, I'm praying that Lockette is okay. I haven't heard much about it. Have they said anything? Is he going to be okay? Anything serious beyond a bad concussion?

I hope the man is okay.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Good post and appreciated.

Lockette seems to be doing well. No spinal issues (although there was a rumor of a disc displacement) and he passed the concussion protocol. May be awhile before he takes the field again, but it seems like the will do that.

I feel for the die hard Cowboy fans this season. has to be infuriating to see your team ravaged by injuries, especially given the way (I thought) you were cheated from a chance to play the Seahawks in the NFC championship game. So, goof stuff coming on here to wish the Hawks and players well.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Good luck the rest of the way. Thought your team played hard yesterday and when Romo gets back things will definitely get better.