Dez

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
Yeah that was one of those things where they showed him from two different things and put the things together as if it were about the same thing.

I can't imagine there are too many players out there, especially people like Dez who absolutely love playing football, who are actively out there cheering for the injuries that other players get.

Exittium

Reaction score
i could careless about dez. He deleted his tweet last night. Best thing to do would have been to not take to twitter and just talk to the media professionally instead of playing the twitter drama game.

OP
OP
Uncle Si

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Exittium":3v61ipkf said:
i could careless about dez. He deleted his tweet last night. Best thing to do would have been to not take to twitter and just talk to the media professionally instead of playing the twitter drama game.

He went off on the "media" right after the game.

Don't have to care anything about him.. just an interesting note following a rather heated moment in the game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan":34e7bzb4 said:
Yeah that was one of those things where they showed him from two different things and put the things together as if it were about the same thing.

I can't imagine there are too many players out there, especially people like Dez who absolutely love playing football, who are actively out there cheering for the injuries that other players get.
I can imagine him doing this. Great player on the field, but dumber than a bag of hammers and a scumbag of a humanbeing off the field and sometimes on it.

This is the same guy that smacked around his own mother, then lied about it.
The guy is a bottom feeder.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Dez has mental health issues as well as his buddy Greg Hardy...They should be seeking help in an institution somewhere...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan":ioajlsfu said:

I can imagine him doing this. Great player on the field, but dumber than a bag of hammers and a scumbag of a humanbeing off the field and sometimes on it.

This is the same guy that smacked around his own mother, then lied about it.
The guy is a bottom feeder.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I assume the people still slamming Dez for this have some personal bias against him, because he "slapped his momma" years ago and he yells sometimes (like Sherman). He did not say what he was accused of saying, and Bruce Irvin confirmed that.

I remember reading an article back in 2010 when Dez Bryant was drafted. It was from a Packers scout. He said he'd been scouting for 20+ years, and had never in his life seen someone come from a worse situation than Dez Bryant.

This young man is not a terrible human being like some think he is. If they do, they're just misinformed.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DoctorChicken":397kqn55 said:
I assume the people still slamming Dez for this have some personal bias against him, because he "slapped his momma" years ago and he yells sometimes (like Sherman). He did not say what he was accused of saying, and Bruce Irvin confirmed that.

I remember reading an article back in 2010 when Dez Bryant was drafted. It was from a Packers scout. He said he'd been scouting for 20+ years, and had never in his life seen someone come from a worse situation than Dez Bryant.

This young man is not a terrible human being like some think he is. If they do, they're just misinformed.
I beg to differ. He's not a young man, he is a grown ass adult! It's bad enough when the fantasy geeks make excuses for him, then you cowboys fans do it's even worse.

When your owner has to hire a folks to babysit him during his off time so he doesn't get arrested or get in other kind of trouble, there are serious issues. I don't care about his upbringing, lots of folks have had as bad or worse upbringing and don't act like half the clown this guy does. As for misinformed, IMHO it's the fans in the stands wearing the #88 jerseys that blindly defend this scum. He can do no wrong those people's eyes!

Can't wait for your defense of Greg Hardy, I'm sure he is just misunderstood too! :roll:

London12

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2jiz9bhn said:
DoctorChicken":2jiz9bhn said:

I beg to differ. He's not a young man, he is a grown ass adult! It's bad enough when the fantasy geeks make excuses for him, then you cowboys fans do it's even worse.

When your owner has to hire a folks to babysit him during his off time so he doesn't get arrested or get in other kind of trouble, there are serious issues. I don't care about his upbringing, lots of folks have had as bad or worse upbringing and don't act like half the clown this guy does. As for misinformed, IMHO it's the fans in the stands wearing the #88 jerseys that blindly defend this scum. He can do no wrong those people's eyes!

Can't wait for your defense of Greg Hardy, I'm sure he is just misunderstood too! :roll:

Glad someone called that nonsense out..