Good Kapadia post on Lynch's slowdown

Ozzy

Reaction score
I never like bashing a guy online but Kapadia is so much better than Blount. Curious to see what changes they make against the Cardinals. I worry it's more on Lynch than we want to believe.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The part about the zone-read as opposed to under center running was interesting. In 2012 that's what sparked the offense and we've slowly got further and further away from it since. I'd like to see us go back to that here in the 2nd half of the year.. especially against the more aggressive defenses coming up on our schedule.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Decent article...with decent comments. There were 3 comments. There are sweeps that may help. Dunno what the real answer is at this moment. We shall see.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Lynch still passes the eye test WHEN he's been healthy and playing this year.

I just think the combo of our terrible line and his nagging hamstring, stomach issues, back, etc has made him less than 100% in most of the games this year.

I honestly would like to see more Rawls, dude is quick as hell, and with how bad our line blocks he can hit the holes faster than Lynch. But if we've learned one thing with Lynch in Seattle, he's not too keen on giving up snaps, even when hurt.