Game day question

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
My wife and I are going to the game Sunday night as part of our 25th wedding anniversary. We haven't been to a game for a couple years. I checked on what we can bring in with us. The clear bags and all that entails. I can't find if it's ok to bring in blankets or not. How stringent are they on the rules to get in?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":37eb84je said:
My wife and I are going to the game Sunday night as part of our 25th wedding anniversary. We haven't been to a game for a couple years. I checked on what we can bring in with us. The clear bags and all that entails. I can't find if it's ok to bring in blankets or not. How stringent are they on the rules to get in?
Congrats on 25, and have fun at the game.

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Thanks! She's come a long ways in 25 years. On our honeymoon we went to Florida and she had never been to a game. Seahawks played in Miami. We went to the game and had tickets on the sunny side of the stadium. With her red hair and fair skin she got a pretty good burn. Figured then that I would continue on as a 12 by myself. Over the years and with me giving her a little football 101 she is right there with me now in her fandom. I think it was about 7 or 8 years ago when she finally had her aha moment and looked at me with delight in her eyes and said " I get it"! Sunday night she will be on her 25 jersey and me in my 31 yelling our lungs out in the south end zone!!!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Best wishes to you and your wife on your 25th! Sounds like you got yourself a nice catch!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":1vjwvf1a said:
Thanks! She's come a long ways in 25 years. On our honeymoon we went to Florida and she had never been to a game. Seahawks played in Miami. We went to the game and had tickets on the sunny side of the stadium. With her red hair and fair skin she got a pretty good burn. Figured then that I would continue on as a 12 by myself. Over the years and with me giving her a little football 101 she is right there with me now in her fandom. I think it was about 7 or 8 years ago when she finally had her aha moment and looked at me with delight in her eyes and said " I get it"! Sunday night she will be on her 25 jersey and me in my 31 yelling our lungs out in the south end zone!!!
Awesome! One of my sister-inlaws had that "aha moment" during the XLVIII run. She said the same thing. She didn't grow up with sports like we did. Some people it just takes a little time. Once they feel the wave of energy and emotion and the "high" of watching a championship caliber team succeed and how it can bring a city or community together, it's an unstoppable force.