42-13

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling it?

Raining. Night game. Seahawks needing to make a statement.

This to me has a similar feel to the 42-13 beat down of a Niners team that had just won in New England. Just requires the early momentum to kick it off.

Similar to New Orleans in 2013 too.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'll take a 42-13, gladly. But I'm hoping for more of a 58-0, in my heart of hearts.

idahohawk

Reaction score
This is not a baseless flame. But sure I hope this could happen, but all the evidence & eye tests tell me otherwise.

The way the O has looked this season, I'd be surprised if SEA scores more than 20. I hope I'm wrong.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
This game is massive. I love the enthusiasm English, but I do not expect anything close to a cake walk. I do think we will win this game, but not by that much of a margin.

I'm more than happy to eat crow if I'm wrong on this.

If I were to bet, I'd only offer 6 points and that is double the spread of 3. Home teams are usually good for 3 points as a general standard, so Vegas has us a pick em basically.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3ni8goyn said:

That's more what I was thinking. Seattle dallies around with Tennessee and Tampa, nearly losing at home to both and sapping everyone's confidence in them, only to come out swinging against New Orleans and win emphatically.

The early pick-six by Brees certainly helped get the train rolling, but even so.

kearly

Reaction score
If they can cover John Brown, and if Lynch can get going, then yes. But I think those two things are going to be hard to do.

rideaducati

Reaction score
If the stealer defense can hold the Cards to 13 points and score 25 with their 3rd string QB, I think the Seahawks have a good chance to win. The Seahawks defense is better and the Seahawks offense produces like a team playing their third string QB.

Things are coming together for the Seahawks and it seems as if they have been fine tuning the little things and are about to unleash the fury. Better is coming.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
kearly":2n6ghvac said:
If they can cover John Brown, and if Lynch can get going, then yes. But I think those two things are going to be hard to do.

Brown has a hamstring issue and is apparently a game-time decision.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3v7qturr said:
Anyone else feeling it?

Raining. Night game. Seahawks needing to make a statement.

This to me has a similar feel to the 42-13 beat down of a Niners team that had just won in New England. Just requires the early momentum to kick it off.

I like the way you think sir! :th2thumbs: