P-Rich making Graham more effective

KPA

Reaction score
I've alway believed that the Seahawks needed an outside threat for Graham to be effective. With P-Rich coming back, I'm hoping that his speed on the outside will help stretch the field. Not only would Graham have more field to work with, but our running game my improve as well.

Unfortunately with Bevell running the offense, we're more likely to see a barrage of Jet sweeps with P-Rich on the field.

Donn2390

Reaction score
You were doing fine until you had to bring Bevell up. If he's good enough for Pete. he should be good enough for you.
Just enjoy the games and stop trying to find negatives to complain about..

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Donn2390":1d9t2n48 said:
Donn2390":1d9t2n48 said:
You were doing fine until you had to bring Bevell up. If he's good enough for Pete. he should be good enough for you. Complaining about Bevell is getting awfully old..

You quoted yourself? And you're wrong, complaining about Bevell never gets old.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Bevell sucks and just because you can quote yourself doesn't make him any better or your argument any stronger.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1vrik0j6 said:
Donn2390":1vrik0j6 said:
Donn2390":1vrik0j6 said:
You were doing fine until you had to bring Bevell up. If he's good enough for Pete. he should be good enough for you. Complaining about Bevell is getting awfully old..

You quoted yourself? And you're wrong, complaining about bevel never gets old.
Whining about the OC and taking pot shots is the most simplistic thing someone who doesn't really know about what's going on can do. It is awfully old and it has no substance. Thanks for showing me there is at least another person out there with some sense.

A

Anonymous

How about I get rid of that double-quote then fellas?

:thcoffee:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Even if we had AJ Green I don't think anything would change. IMO, until the Oline clicks our offense will stay the same or worse. It wouldn't even have to great, just fundamental and consistent enough to get good symmetry and momentum. Once our offense gets going I think our defense can be great again.