Bevells main play

Crizilla

Reaction score
speaking of bevell, Brock just said during the michigan/indiana game you run it "like you should have with marshawn in the superbowl". Indiana was at the 2 yard line. They passed...incomplete. Game over. They threw it to the receiver when he wasnt even in the endzone either, like we did. Bevell and Indiana's OC must be related somehow.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":3voaxcia said:
speaking of bevell, Brock just said during the michigan/indiana game you run it "like you should have with marshawn in the superbowl". Indiana was at the 2 yard line. They passed...incomplete. Game over. They threw it to the receiver when he wasnt even in the endzone either, like we did. Bevell and Indiana's OC must be related somehow.
Brock's an idiot for saying that during a college football game. I hope he gets reprimanded.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3l00dwgk said:
Crizilla":3l00dwgk said:
Brock's an idiot for saying that during a college football game. I hope he gets reprimanded.

it definitely sounded like he was a little butt hurt about it still. I thought it was kind of funny.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hate listening to games huard is calling. He's a smart guy but he talks WAY too much. Uses 500 words to say what could be said with 10.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
JSeahawks":24jblqor said:
Hate listening to games huard is calling. He's a smart guy but he talks WAY too much. Uses 500 words to say what could be said with 10.

I agree. It sounds like he's on the ivory throne taking a big one when he talks. He tries too hard to remove himself from the dumb jock stigma.

blkhwk

Reaction score
Not to defend the play call in the SB, but I have seen that route combo ran near the goal line in both college and pro a bunch, usually it goes for 6. The Indiana play was not that route combination.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3hcujh91 said:
Crizilla":3hcujh91 said:
I think Brock should get a raise and a promotion for the "truth telling".... oh and, he was right! 8)