Even going 7-1: Seahawks could get #2 Seed

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Wildcard bye and a home game.

Carolina winter if it comes to it doesnt sound bad.

This ofcourse happening with the Vikings winning the North and the Seahawks winning the West the and the tiebreaker over Minnesota. If they were both to finish 11-5.

I wonder if the Vikes can finish 11-5 with GB finishing 11-5 with split wins between the teams and still win the North?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2y56ha5f said:

This ofcourse happening with the Vikings winning the North and the Seahawks winning the West the and the tiebreaker over Minnesota. If they were both to finish 11-5.

I wonder if the Vikes can finish 11-5 with GB finishing 11-5 with split wins between the teams and still win the North?

Seahawks have played there the past few seasons and won so they have experience there. Not concerned with Carolina at all.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1zmwsl40 said:

Division record is the next tie breaker. Not sure where the Vikings stack up for that but the loss to the Lions certainly hurts the Pack in that category.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":3cueia04 said:
calm down now
lets win tonight first

Wut?

Simmer down, champ. We're only talking (ok, typing) here, not playing the game ourselves.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3pmohz0g said:

Three weeks ago, I would have laughed at you for suggesting that the Vikes and Pack would ever collect nine wins apiece by the end of the season.

Now it doesn't seem impossible. Pack have lost three straight and the Vikes have a tougher schedule ahead.

Go Raiders

Rob12

Reaction score
Crizilla":143f7j90 said:
calm down now
lets win tonight first

Yeah so we kind of don't actually play the games, so typically, fans tend to look ahead on a fan forum because it has no effect on what happens on the field.

;)

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
HawkGA":alxw8gsm said:
Pandion Haliaetus":alxw8gsm said:

Division record is the next tie breaker. Not sure where the Vikings stack up for that but the loss to the Lions certainly hurts the Pack in that category.
Are you saying division winner is above head-to-head for tiebreakers? That's great news because we lost to GB and CAR. GO HAWKS!

HawkGA

Reaction score
Well, the question was about the Pack and Vikings. And they've split so head to head doesn't count.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
We play min next month -- that could very well be for playoff position -- maybe even the two seed.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
HawkGA":nfmiqs9g said:
Pandion Haliaetus":nfmiqs9g said:

Vikings have 2 home games against the Bears and Packers and an away game against the Packers..they are 3-0 so far in the division

Seafan

Reaction score
That's not going to happen. The offense sucks and it starts with Russ and Bevell.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Dreamer, LOL on 7-1.

Cardinals will win the Div, likely get a bye and I doubt this team will make the post season.

The D can't stop the intermediate pass, one side is consistently vulnerable and the refereeing seems to not favour the Hawks style of D. The offence is awful and not improving while Wilson has suddenly become a highly inaccurate passer.

bingotown

Reaction score
7-1 yes yes yes it can happen!! You see, Peter Pan and tinker bell come sown and sprinkle magic ferry dust on the Seahawks. At the same time the magical lepercons devoid the rest of the NFC of any hopes of winning by hiding all there balls, spikes helmets and jocks. While they are all in a state of confusion we walk into a 7-1 record. Playoffs here we come!!!!!

Exittium

Reaction score
We dont deserve the damn playoffs our d wants mkney. Our offense has no money lol and tonight the zebras didna great shafting without lube

Ozzy

Reaction score
I still have hope we get in. Lots of football left.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Homie just stop it. If yesterday is any forshadowing, big Ben and Antonio Brown and going to set a passing record against us. We can't stop anyone and this Head Coach is too stubborn to make a change on offense.