This is embarrassing

jacobsod

Reaction score
Totally agree. We've definitely had some bad games this season but this is on a whole new level.

Mad at the horrible refs that set the tone in the beginning but not their fault.

Hands down the most disorganized joke of a game I've seen us play this season.

Wow.

Ed. - Lol I post this and we finally get a decent drive. Maybe I'm the problem.. Lol

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
We need to take the reins off of the offense. Let Russ pass

ammoghost

Reaction score
Easy everyone, it's been two whole drives since we started first and twenty...baby steps...by the time we have to resign Russ we MAY have a Pro style offense

hawks85

Reaction score
i dont care how you slice it we're just not the same team we're just not. i already predicted a 10-6 record just maybe we get a wild card. teams have figured us out. even with the splash plays and the wins.

RiverDog

Reaction score
This is not a playoff team. I don't see us beating Minnesota, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, and certainly not the Cards in their house. We might be able to beat the Niners and Browns, maybe the Ravens if they are out of the playoffs and mail it in. This team has 7-9 written all over it.

So... who do we take with our #18 overall?

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
RiverDog":1vqf2rzj said:
This is not a playoff team. I don't see us beating Minnesota, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, and certainly not the Cards in their house. We might be able to beat the Niners and Browns, maybe the Ravens if they are out of the playoffs and mail it in. This team has 7-9 written all over it.

So... who do we take with our #8 overall?

FIFY

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
RiverDog":15a1x1dv said:

I understand you are frustrated but I see losing against Minnesota and the cardinals we will go 9-7 and with a little help we might squeese in the playoffs . to guarantee us in the post season we have to go 11-5 . can we win every game left maybe . will we no sorry but if we lose 2 more games I think we have to right this season off.

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
RiverDog":2nrbe4x8 said:

A 5'9 165 lb WR you've never heard of that will constantly have injury problems. Or a DT from some unheard school that will be our next starting RT.

RiverDog

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":ibdcz749 said:
RiverDog":ibdcz749 said:

I understand you are frustrated but I see losing against Minnesota and the cardinals we will go 9-7 and with a little help we might squeese in the playoffs . to guarantee us in the post season we have to go 11-5 . can we win every game left maybe . will we no sorry but if we lose 2 more games I think we have to right this season off.

On paper, you're exactly right. Green Bay is imploding, the NFC East is the worst division in football, no one but Carolina is worth a damn in the south, and the Cards have a very tough schedule ahead of them.

But that's all on paper. Looking at this team on the field gives you an entirely different impression. We are worse than mediocre. We suck. Our victories have come against the Bears without their starting QB/WR and before they hit their stride, an imploding 49'ers team who have now benched their franchise quarterback, barely beat the hapless Lions, and beat the Romo-less Cowboys by the slimmest of margins. We have blown 4th quarter leads in all 5 of our losses, 6 if you want to go back to SB 49.

There is absolutely nothing I have seen that gives me any kind of sense that we will get this thing turned around, and until I see something on the field that makes me change my mind, I am not going to engage in speculating about all these different scenarios that are mathematical possibilities or wrap my heart mind around some fantasy about a 7 game winning streak. It's fool's gold. I'm tired of getting my hopes up only to have them dashed. I'm officially off the bandwagon until they do something that turns my heart.

On the day Russell Wilson signed his new contract, I hoisted my 12th man flag in front of my home, and it's been there all this time. Today I took it down and replaced it with Old Glory. The 12th man flag stays in storage until I see something on the field that makes me change my mind about this team. As it stands now, this is the worst team we've had since the Mora season back in 2009.

Mojambo

Reaction score
RiverDog":2w85hqq0 said:
I'm officially off the bandwagon until they do something that turns my heart.

On the day Russell Wilson signed his new contract, I hoisted my 12th man flag in front of my home, and it's been there all this time. Today I took it down and replaced it with Old Glory. The 12th man flag stays in storage until I see something on the field that makes me change my mind about this team. As it stands now, this is the worst team we've had since the Mora season back in 2009.

I'm sorry, but I've got a real problem with this.

If you're jumping off the bandwagon when it gets tough, just stay off.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":15u9yb7h said:
We need to take the reins off of the offense. Let Russ pass
Lol when he does finally triple clutch before he throws he telegraphs an INT