I am so tired of......

bingotown

Reaction score
Hearing commentators say "against this defense" this is NOT the D of years past! There is nothing special about this group.

red grenadine

Reaction score
bingotown":1uurheu7 said:
Hearing commentators say "against this defense" this is NOT the D of years past! There is nothing special about this group.

No doubt this defense isn't the one of years past. But this defense gifted us 2 TDs this game.

Any lick of offense (even to the point of keeping AZ off the field) and we'd have won

This, and the majority of this disappointing season is on our awful offense

I can't even look for the 4th quarter drive thread I created a couple weeks back and how we clam up every single 4th quarter

jhern87

Reaction score
With little attrition, when does the new coordinator start to take heat? The D made some plays tonight but when it mattered they gave up plays.

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
That enigma that this team has had since 2012 is gone. Teams can come back on us as much as any other team in the NFL.

We are just another .500ish team as of this year. Ya win some and ya lose some, might sneak into the playoffs with an early exit is our best hopes.

OP
OP
B

bingotown

Reaction score
Never said they didn't make plays. All I stated is stop comparing them to the defenses of the past couple years. Simple.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
No defense is going to be very good being on the field 2/3 of the game.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3g58rzkw said:

exactly.... when they are on the field for most of the game it can wear them down... we need to possess the ball more... the 3 and outs are ridiculous...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
bingotown":1gikxr3b said:

Number 2 in the league coming in.

Two TD's.

No support from the offense.

Other than that, good point :roll:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This team needs to stop spotting other teams halfs.
They've been doing it all year and it usually boils down to the offense being ineffective.
The OC is as clueless as they come, if something isn't working.... TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
Doing the same crap over and over and expecting different results.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":1vjwkcyy said:
Bobblehead":1vjwkcyy said:

exactly.... when they are on the field for most of the game it can wear them down... we need to possess the ball more... the 3 and outs are ridiculous...
They could've gotten off the field a lot earlier if Bobby doesn't give an unnecessary shove on third down and our secondary doesn't pick up 4 defensive holding penalties

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3cmqbmf9 said:
sekiuHAWK":3cmqbmf9 said:
Bobblehead":3cmqbmf9 said:

They could've gotten off the field a lot earlier if Bobby doesn't give an unnecessary shove on third down and our secondary doesn't pick up 4 defensive holding penalties

I agree, though the argument can be made that those were ticky tacky calls..... I also believe the refs sucked big time this game. If ticky tacky calls are made there needs to be consistency.... and sadly the reffing was not consistent this game

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It woudn't have mattered.

Take away that score.

We still lose.

Because we have a QB that cannot score more than 1.5 TDs per game (mostly even 1) and we have an OC that cannot realize that.

The defense brought us back from over 2 scores down. The offense? Contributed nothing but disappointment

Eventually with the flag happy refs and our exhausted defense losing speed, we started grabbing and that got called. But the only people who earned their paycheck on the offense were the people who contributed to run game.

Bevell is one of the worst coordinators to ever wear the Seahawk logo. The funny thing is we really need that Ground Chuck stuff that everyone used to hate back in the day.

The reason you assign blame is because you then can identify the problem and hopefully fix it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
jhern87":3cnj6f7r said:
With little attrition, when does the new coordinator start to take heat? The D made some plays tonight but when it mattered they gave up plays.
I think that is fair, but when is the OC going to be held accountable for his epic failures.