I hate being right

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It hurts to see that we're such a bad team. Maybe real change might happen. I hope so because this team is utter crap and we're right back in NFL Hell.

Who cares about losing close? It's still a loss and to a faux team no less. Just do the death spiral already because the slow loss that is happening is more painful and doesn't allow us to clean house or get actual draft talent here before it's too late.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Wilson got his big contract and is mailing it in.

I wonder if he has tickets to Mexico booked for after the game?

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1e67e0ar said:

He is trying, he has been figured out.

Rat

Reaction score
The Cards are very well coached with a well above average defense and passing game. Not a faux team.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":s79ybkhy said:

Probably. Or hey, how about doing Ciara? Given it seems she already did a number on him.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rat":2m7zyouh said:
The Cards are very well coached with a well above average defense and passing game. Not a faux team.
Yeah right you keep thinking that. While I laugh at you and yours when they get punished in the divisional playoffs. Face it, they aren't good and we're obviously pretty bad. I'd say around .500 at best like the Rams. Personally I hope for worse so some real change both in coaching and philosophy might happen.

It's pretty bad when you're no better than any team led by Jeff Fisher. Well coached my ass.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Well under a better OC, I think Wilson is a superstar.

But our OC is gutless and terrible, so all Wilson is going to do is learn bad habits from him. Which also means Wilson is never going to reach his potential and if he ends up getting too many bad habits, it is going to be very difficult for him to shake those off later. Which means Wilson will be done.

I think our OL is awful but some of the bad play had nothing to do with that line. It was just Wilson choking because he is not equipped to succeed against a defense keying on him, and he does not have the skillset developed yet.

Still, I am going to hold Mexico against him for a long time because all his posturing about getting great falls on the face when you take a vacation mid-season when you need to be prepared for a key game.

The difference between good and great is sometimes you do more than you are supposed to do, you do everything you CAN do. That clearly was not Wilson's decision this year. He took the path of least resistance, and in some respect screwed up part of his legacy.

A lot of credit for the successes in the past are going to be rewarded in hindsight to his rungame and defense giving him a lot of easy opportunities.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Rat":vpse8yxj said:

They totally out coached us tonight. Arians vs. Richard is a mismatch this year. Next year, maybe not.

By the way, Wilson isn't the only one mailing it in. Wagner is treading water, and Chancellor doesn't show much of an impact either.

Sadly, the one guy that deserves a raid was castigated by this board in the offseason. Bennett may have run his mouth, but the dude was right. He's under paid. He came to work, did what he was supposed to, and became the best 4-3 DE in the game.

Wagner should be giving Mike some of his money. He isn't earning it.

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2dzoavfi said:
Rat":2dzoavfi said:
Yeah right you keep thinking that. While I laugh at you and yours when they get punished in the divisional playoffs. Face it, they aren't good and we're obviously pretty bad. I'd say around .500 at best like the Rams. Personally I hope for worse so some real change both in coaching and philosophy might happen.

It's Pretty bad when you're no better than any team led by Jeff Fisher. We'll coached my ass.

That is actually a great point. Our team literally has back slid to the level the Rams have been stuck at for years. Can win some, but really can't win the big games and go on a roll.

Wizofwest

Reaction score
We had far too many penalties, holding or otherwise, that killed almost our entire first half of offensive football. It was better in the second half, but penalties in the end got us again with the intentional grounding leaving us at 2 and 23. And if it wasn't the offensive shooting itself in the foot it was the defense giving multiple first downs via penalty on the drive where Arizona took the lead.
That being said, the referees had a pretty brutal game.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
indyhawk1984":34m2io4k said:
MizzouHawkGal":34m2io4k said:
Rat":34m2io4k said:

It's Pretty bad when you're no better than any team led by Jeff Fisher. We'll coached my ass.

That is actually a great point. Our team literally has back slid to the level the Rams have been stuck at for years. Can win some, but really can't win the big games and go on a roll.
Well I've been to that movie and it sucks. I am looking for a new movie starting next year. I'm looking for serious change at all levels while thinking what the hell are they doing? Because what we have is horrible and middle ground bullshit. Seriously two losses at home in 4 games? Utter crap and the sign of a bad team. Thank God its been found out this early so maybe some boots hit some asses before it gets Aaron Curry embarrassing.

endzorn

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2txddm6v said:
It hurts to see that we're such a bad team. Maybe real change might happen. I hope so because this team is utter crap and we're right back in NFL Hell.

Who cares about losing close? It's still a loss and to a faux team no less. Just do the death spiral already because the slow loss that is happening is more painful and doesn't allow us to clean house or get actual draft talent here before it's too late.
I'm skeptical about this team and have been since we announced the opening day starting oline. I don't hold much hope for the '15 Seahawks, but I also don't think Schneider and Carroll are stupid, There is far too much talent on this team to think we can't make a short turnaround and I think a couple personnel decisions mixed with an obvious coaching move or two would change the outlook.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawks46":2mz0zojq said:
Rat":2mz0zojq said:

They totally out coached us tonight. Arians vs. Richard is a mismatch this year. Next year, maybe not.

By the way, Wilson isn't the only one mailing it in. Wagner is treading water, and Chancellor doesn't show much of an impact either.

Sadly, the one guy that deserves a raid was castigated by this board in the offseason. Bennett may have run his mouth, but the dude was right. He's under paid. He came to work, did what he was supposed to, and became the best 4-3 DE in the game.

Wagner should be giving Mike some of his money. He isn't earning it.
Sherman has regressed too. And you're right about Bennett. Avril is a man too.

IrishNW

Reaction score
I agree, this team needs some house cleaning. Its almost a big relief accepting that change needs to happen. I'm oddly calm about all of this when I might normally be losing my shit.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Rat":296w131l said:

The fact Mizzou calls the Cards faux tells me they are probably winning the NFC this year.

So congrats ringless!

Ambrose83

Reaction score
AZ looks pretty good to me, as good as any team in the nfc.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
endzorn":19nagrlu said:
MizzouHawkGal":19nagrlu said:

I'm skeptical about this team and have been since we announced the opening day starting oline. I don't hold much hope for the '15 Seahawks, but I also don't think Schneider and Carroll are stupid, There is far too much talent on this team to think we can't make a short turnaround and I think a couple personnel decisions mixed with an obvious coaching move or two would change the outlook.
This is EXACTLY how I feel. They will right the ship. Next season will be epic again when the chip on the shoulder comes back. 2015 is a learning year for this team. Time to eat some humble pie and get the underdog mentality back.
Oh, and Russell either needs to dump Ciara or hump her. Whatever gets him out of his funk. This is not the QB that I have witnessed for the last 3 seasons.
And FIRE BEVELL!!!!!