Time to admit it... we are not very good

Ambrose83

Reaction score
We just are not a good team... the way we give up leads, have a pathetic offense and stupid penalties. .. I don't know what it is but we are not turning this around this year.. 4-5... 2 home losses.... wtf

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The guys are playing at 95 percent. You need to be 100 to beat good teams in the NFL.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Our best players (Lynch, Wilson, Wagner, Sherman, Thomas) aren't playing at their best levels this season.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Reaneypark":2ps85alv said:
The guys are playing at 95 percent. You need to be 100 to beat good teams in the NFL.

I'd say they're playing at about 44%, same as our win percentage. It's officially a safe bet to put money on the Hawks losing. Fans who joined us after the Beastquake, welcome to 2015! It's a lot like 2007, that siren sound of the slowly-closing window.

OP
OP
Ambrose83

Ambrose83

Reaction score
It's maddening how we are playing this year.

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":sc0q9jkc said:
Reaneypark":sc0q9jkc said:

I'd say they're playing at about 44%, same as our win percentage. It's officially a safe bet to put money on the Hawks losing. Fans who joined us after the Beastquake, welcome to 2015! It's a lot like 2007, that siren sound of the slowly-closing window.

Nah 2007 was a much more graceful year with a team that still could go on a run and do some damage.

2015 is a slap in the face that this team is dying. The seahawks we have known the last 3 years is now a story you tell around the campfire when you talk about old times and how good they USED to be

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
I do not know if we are going to make the playoffs I see us losing to Arizona again and maybe Minnesota for the rest of the schedule will 10-6 be enough to get in.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":3qdg0tp8 said:
I do not know if we are going to make the playoffs I see us losing to Arizona again and maybe Minnesota for the rest of the schedule will 10-6 be enough to get in.
Another game against the Cards in AZ, return to the desert and play in the same building we lost the Super Bowl in (this screams loss to me), against the Rams (no cakewalk) against the Steelers (Big Ben) is back, Vikings (tough game it will be).

I can see the Hawks losing all these games.

Yes, the Seahawks are not a good team. Good teams don't shoot themselves in the foot and lose when they have fourth quarter leads.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
4-5 with our 4 wins being ..

vs. Jimmy Clausen
vs. Detroit with great assistance from officiating, or that would have been yet another blown 4Q lead
at Santa Clara
at Matt Cassel

A 4-5 record is generous to describe this team.. we're fortunate to not be worse than that.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Pretty amazing the different directions the pats and Hawks have gone since the SB. The pats have faced far more adversity than the Hawks and yet they are as good as ever. The Hawks on the other hand have rapidly puttered into mediocrity.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2ys6dgh5 said:
Pretty amazing the different directions the pats and Hawks have gone since the SB. The pats have faced far more adversity than the Hawks and yet they are as good as ever. The Hawks on the other hand have rapidly puttered into mediocrity.
As IndyHawk has said, I think the loss stole part of this team's soul. And I believe the Pats feel like they were given a new lease on life and are more than happy to take advantage of that.

Several of us said the fact that Bevell wasn't forced to resign by Pete could possibly hurt the locker room (team chemistry) and that may well be a huge factor as well.

Crizilla

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3ao3rini said:
Missing_Clink":3ao3rini said:
As IndyHawk has said, I think the loss stole part of this team's soul. And I believe the Pats feel like they were given a new lease on life and are more than happy to take advantage of that.

Yea it was like the football gods were about to hand over a dynasty to us then said nope lol NE isn't done yet

I hope Pete and Wilson can win at least one more owl together at some point

Rob12

Reaction score
4-5. Your record tells all who you are. Fourth quarter leads in all nine games this season. All nine!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1vjump4f said:
Missing_Clink":1vjump4f said:

Several of us said the fact that Bevell wasn't forced to resign by Pete could possibly hurt the locker room (team chemistry) and that may well be a huge factor as well.
This type of work-place culture only happens in North Korea. There was absolutely no need for any resignation and there was never anything close to a fracture in the locker room.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1xeppvop said:
hawksfansinceday1":1xeppvop said:
Missing_Clink":1xeppvop said:

This type of work-place culture only happens in North Korea. There was absolutely no need for any resignation and there was never anything close to a fracture in the locker room.
Chris Collinsworth may well disagree with you, and I'd bet he wouldn't be alone.

Rob12

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":cepd4mkp said:
hawksfansinceday1":cepd4mkp said:
Missing_Clink":cepd4mkp said:

How could you possibly know this? Plays and decisions like that can most assuredly kill a team's will moving forward. You're speaking in absolutes here and I highly doubt you have the credibility to do so. None of us do.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Yes, we suck! We have no hope! As bad as a loss like tonight hurt we have not been blown out in a game since Wilson got here. We have had a chance to win every game. We were down 19-0 against a very good team and came back and took the lead. A team that is not very good doesn't do that. We have issues but a ton of talent and I highly doubt any team would want to play us is we made it into the wildcard.

justafan

Reaction score
I wont admit they arent any good.I will admit they are having a bad year and thats about all it is.
The team still has a lot of pieces in place to get back on track.It wouldnt surprise me to see them go on a streak,

But one thing needs to change is the philosophy of going after shiney players over good olineman.They need to go back to making the Oline a priority.