7-9

SeatownJay

Reaction score
That's where I see the team ending up now. Sadly, I don't think that will be enough to force Carroll to make the necessary changes it will take to get back to the top.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
SeatownJay":20k7qqoe said:
That's where I see the team ending up now. Sadly, I don't think that will be enough to force Carroll to make the necessary changes it will take to get back to the top.
I personally believe Carroll will not make big changes to this team in his belief the team has not "gelled" offensively and it takes "time."

I don't think Carroll views Bevell is the reason the Seahawks have been losing. Remember Carroll is a defensive coach, he'll probably make changes to the defense more so than the offense. I think Carroll lives and dies with the belief "his" defense wins and loses games not so much the offense.

With that being said, this season is one of a head scratcher. Every game the Seahawks lose I think to myself how far the Seahawks have regressed since that team that beat Peyton Manning in the Super Bowl, how much different are they?

Have the players that gone on to other teams, were they really the key players, and the players the team have paid, are they really playing as they once could? If so, how come the team isn't cohesive anymore?

It sucks to lose last years Super Bowl the way we did and to lose this years games in the manner we have.

What gives???!!

Very frustrating.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
JSeahawks":y3isy8hh said:
TheLegendOfBoom":y3isy8hh said:
JSeahawks":y3isy8hh said:
I see 11-5.
Explain why you see 11-5?

Cuz were 4-5 and have 7 games left. It's simple math.
Tell me how you see the Hawks winning all their remaining games left.

What gives you this hope they will squeeze off 7 straight victories with this offense and this defense?????

JSeahawks

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":3mlry5ar said:
JSeahawks":3mlry5ar said:
TheLegendOfBoom":3mlry5ar said:
JSeahawks":3mlry5ar said:
I see 11-5.
Explain why you see 11-5?

Cuz were 4-5 and have 7 games left. It's simple math.
Tell me how you see the Hawks winning all their remaining games left.

What gives you this hope they will squeeze off 7 straight victories with this offense and this defense?????

What gives me the hope? Cuz I'm a fan, I always hope my team wins. Why do I think they can do it? Why not? They've done it before. I refuse to wallow in the pity of a loss. Ill always think they'll win the next game. I don't see the point in believing any other way.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Well they will absolutely win next week.

Then it's 5-5 with 0 margin for error. They will have to somehow slow down one of the best offenses in football (Pittsburgh) with WR's that are a nightmare matchup for our scheme. Then they have a 10AM game against a very underrated Vikings team.

I can't see them winning either of those games right now sad to say.

hawks85

Reaction score
brother i am right there with you, but its not going to happen. yes we lost to a good team tonight and we play them in week 17. we have to go to the vikes place where we will probably lose so thats 2 loses right there. pitt we have here if we win it will be close. the only team i see us beating is san fran next week thats it. that puts us at 5-11. we dont have an easy road as most are claiming. if we go on this so called winning streak it has to start next week. we are not out of playoffs yet but tonights lost doesn't help one bit. i dont think 10-6 is good enough to make the tournament this year. dont forget we are tied with the friggin tampa bay buccaneers at 4-5. from here until week 17 is a playoff game. we lose one more and our season is done. we're hanging on by a thread right now. IF we make the tournament i think we make some noise but thats a big IF. hopefully this loss sinks in with the team and they realize that one more loss and our season is over. we need to play lights out from here on. i dont care if we win by one point or a bad call just as long its a W and not a L. can we go on a winning streak yup, will we well thats the million dollar question. the remaining games are going to tell us what we're made of. i just dont think its going to happen not the way this team is playing. something is just not right.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Brain says: 8-8, 7-9 if the team packs it in the last couple games and just plays all the depth.
Gut says: 9-7
Heart says: 10-6

11-5 ain't happening.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":3mdctzk8 said:
How cool would it be if we ran the table bros?

It would be cool, but nothing to this point says these Hawks are capable of doing that.

If the Hawks were going into every game looking like things were getting better, that would be one thing. But this team isn't looking better, it's not looking worse either, but it's looking exactly as we see. A 4-5 team that will most likely end anywhere with 7-9 wins, 10 at absolute best (and that's if they fix 90% of their problems NOW).

rsm650

Reaction score
I see the Seahawks going 9-7 with losses to the Stealers and Cards. Though this may be optimistic of me :roll:

Overseasfan

Reaction score
We have lost every game that wasa bit diffixult and won every game that looked easy on paper. Following this trend we'll most likely end up 8-8 and miss the play-offs.

The thing that has to change isn't the players though, some OL help and one or two new starters on D is all we need talent wise. The problem is mentally. We lost the bring it mentality after the lost SB. We are still a good team, as you can see all our losses were close ones against strong teams. We just aren't clutch anymore.

Next year we won't be favorites, we will be outsiders who might make the play-offs. That is absolutely perfect, this just might get RW3s mind right and bring the boom back to our defense. We want to be the underdogs, not the big favorites.

12thbrah

Reaction score
This team is still capable of making a run down the stretch. They should be favored in every game except the season finale against the Cards.

I think 10-6 and wild card.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Reminds me of the 85 team. Win 2 lose 2 and finish 8-8.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
vs 49ers W
vs Steelers a big L...unless Big Ben is hurt or in jail
vs Vikings..coming off the loss in likely a cold weather game and 10 am another L
vs Ravens---surely they can't lose this one W
vs Browns---fold the franchise if they lose this game W
vs Rams...at home Foles surely can't repeat what he did week 1...W
vs Cardinals back ups..hopefully....W

there is you 9-7..this team will not run the table to 11-5 any predictions of this is just really hopeful blue goggle thinking... .even IF its enough to squeak into a wildcard it likely means another date with GB, Vikings or the Cards again....