Jimmy Johnson said it in week 2 or 3

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
He said that the Seahawks were rotting from the inside out because of greed. I believe he was right. Up to Pete and John to change it by next year or the franchise will continue this slide back into mediocrity.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
I agree. The mentality is night and day from last season.

Optimus25

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":19b8ascx said:
He said that the Seahawks were rotting from the inside out because of greed. I believe he was right. Up to Pete and John to change it by next year or the franchise will continue this slide back into mediocrity.

Unfortunately i miss every post of yours because they always come out in like size 4 font

Rat

Reaction score
We didn't pay anyone who didn't deserve it. That's the price you pay when you build a successful team.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Rat":3iahcswz said:
We didn't pay anyone who didn't deserve it. That's the price you pay when you build a successful team.

See, that's the problem. I'm not saying the guys that got paid didn't deserve it, but Wagner, Wilson and Sherman account for about 40 million a year, or a third of our salary cap. They're just not giving us the value that they're getting paid.

They deserved it last year. Then they got paid. Now, they're just not earning it.

emurri

Reaction score
You are right. John and Pete need to stop patting themselves on the back and get back to being innovators. They are becoming so stuck in their ways and "plans" that they are going to let this team crash into mediocrity once again. They refuse to get rid of coordinators that suck and refuse to address the most glaring need on the team. Its sad that Wilson has regressed. And this defense is a shell of what it once was. Being to proud is going to lead to a major collapse and it looks like the first cracks are showing.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks have the least salary cap space of all 32 teams. We're like the Dream Team Eagles this year. All hype and no execution.

kearly

Reaction score
I thought most of the D played pretty angry tonight. Unfortunately, the corners did not.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawks46":2ju7n5fu said:
Rat":2ju7n5fu said:

See, that's the problem. I'm not saying the guys that got paid didn't deserve it, but Wagner, Wilson and Sherman account for about 40 million a year, or a third of our salary cap. They're just not giving us the value that they're getting paid.

They deserved it last year. Then they got paid. Now, they're just not earning it.
Agree completely. People talk about Russ regressing and he has. But, so have Chancellor, Sherman and Wagner. Next year is going to say a whole helluva lot about the mental and emotional makeup of these guys. They all got paid. We're gonna find out a whole lot about these guys by this time next season. Will they dig down deep and get the fire back or will they just be happy they got paid and got a lot of endorsement deals?

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
Need to get some hungry players in here and open up competition. How many Pats players feel secure in their jobs, other than Gronk and Brady? It's a catch and release league, just saying.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Sherm really did look like he was only out there to collect a check. Maybe the worst game I've seen him play, and he just had no heart.

hawker84

Reaction score
kearly":j47d0yx9 said:
I thought most of the D played pretty angry tonight. Unfortunately, the corners did not.

I agree, why all the hate for the defense? I thought they played good enough to win. That said, I can't remember the last time I've seen sherm, kam, and earl out of position as much as I have this season. Serious lack of communication for whatever reason. And as far as Williams, he's starting to remind me of a 2015 version of josh wilson, always around the ball but can't make a play

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":t23nxbyy said:
Seahawks have the least salary cap space of all 32 teams. We're like the Dream Team Eagles this year. All hype and no execution.

This is true. And the Harvin trade is really starting to rear its ugly face.

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2oez3541 said:
CalgaryHawk":2oez3541 said:

This is true. And the Harvin trade is really starting to rear its ugly face.

We will make up for that by drafting a 5"9 165 WR next year. No worries.