This Sums Up the Season Nicely

morgulon1

Reaction score
Isn't number 5 the guy we broke off last year? I don't blame him for being happy. He's a career scrub. Can't think of his name
Now Carson Palmer has been licking our sacks for years. He finally actually "beat" us.

chawx

Reaction score
Holding.gif

^ I think that sums up the season better.

drdiags

Reaction score
Cardinals have been catching flak from folks across the country and they made a statement. This game to them is how Seahawks fans felt toward the 9ers. The 9ers were this team's measuring stick to overcome (remember the TJack x-mas eve game). The Cards feel it is their time and the Seahawks were the old bully on the block that they had to show what was up.

No love lost. Isn't that why we all love sports? What about Ryan with the Discount-Double Check? Or the Seahawks with the "Bye Felicia" tribute?

Win and you get to talk cash boo-boo. Lose and you have to take it or whine like a baby. Either way, the winner doesn't care and he gets to party like a mad man.

Diss it out, you better be able to take it.

I mean, the Cards still remember that drubbing they got up here in 2012. Their ownership swore that would never happen again. Helped get Whisenhunt out the door and Graves.

Latest posts