Why do we always have to place blame?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
And decide who sucks after every game. Win as a team, lose as a team. We don't have perfect players. Go figure. As long as the effort is there I'm fine with it. And I don't see any lack of effort.

Optimus25

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2hvlsogx said:
And decide who sucks after every game. Win as a team, lose as a team. We don't have perfect players. Go figure. As long as the effort is there I'm fine with it. And I don't see any lack of effort.

You must have tuned in at halftime.

Good strategy for eternal optimism i guess.

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
Just sign all the players to lifetime contracts and never fire a Coach or Front Office member...

The only blame I am now starting to lay against is the Coaching Staff including Pete Carroll...They go with undrafted defensive lineman on the O-Line, they state they are run first which is clearly crap too.
Bevell is useless now.

endzorn

Reaction score
Throwdown":2huc0d1n said:
Cuz Cary Williams is actually an NFL player...
If Williams was a rookie contract player people would think he was solid. I don't think he's terrible, he just isn't proving the multi-million dollar deal he signed. Still, I don't think we have better on this roster.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Intelligent debate is what sports forums are for.

I hate the eternal optimist crap, nothing is ever good 100% of the time and the people that live in that fantasy world are annoying. Sometimes life can give you a really shitty hand but that does not mean you need to just gloss over it and pretend everything is fine. Acknowledge what is going on and move forward. People that start threads calling others out about why other people always have to complain or place blame.... it's a forum board, where ideas and opinions are meant to be shared. The discipline concept has been exhausted many times over on this board. Perhaps you should try looking at threads and ideas as more of something to discuss rather than something negative.

See the team for what it is which is undisciplined, with a poor OC, poor play from the QB and O line, and a defense that is good half the time and not so good the other half. Add in a coach who is stubborn as hell and not willing to see a new way of looking at things or make proper adjustments to his staff or team and you have the Seahawks.

The atmosphere is completely different as well. The whole Kam situation already kinda ruined the year for me. You can tell he doesn't have the same relationship with some of his teammates that he did before because of everything that happened. That situation with him calling fans out on twitter and the whole continued money thing from some of the players is exhausting. There are too many "me's" on this team right now.

I guess this undisciplined thing and lack of addressing the offensive line is just part of who Pete is too, because both have been problems for three years now.

Everything just seems off right now, it's been an off year.

Laloosh

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":ysjuj4sa said:
Intelligent debate is what sports forums are for.

I hate the eternal optimist crap, nothing is ever good 100% of the time and the people that live in that fantasy world are annoying. Sometimes life can give you a really shitty hand but that does not mean you need to just gloss over it and pretend everything is fine. Acknowledge what is going on and move forward. People that start threads calling others out about why other people always have to complain or place blame.... it's a forum board, where ideas and opinions are meant to be shared. The discipline concept has been exhausted many times over on this board. Perhaps you should try looking at threads and ideas as more of something to discuss rather than something negative.

See the team for what it is which is undisciplined, with a poor OC, poor play from the QB and O line, and a defense that is good half the time and not so good the other half. Add in a coach who is stubborn as hell and not willing to see a new way of looking at things or make proper adjustments to his staff or team and you have the Seahawks.

The atmosphere is completely different as well. The whole Kam situation already kinda ruined the year for me. You can tell he doesn't have the same relationship with some of his teammates that he did before because of everything that happened. That situation with him calling fans out on twitter and the whole continued money thing from some of the players is exhausting. There are too many "me's" on this team right now.

I guess this undisciplined thing and lack of addressing the offensive line is just part of who Pete is too, because both have been problems for three years now.

Everything just seems off right now, it's been an off year.

I don't think the OP was about putting on a happy face when you're unhappy.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1jio7kuw said:
NFSeahawks628":1jio7kuw said:
Intelligent debate is what sports forums .

Bevell sucks!!
Wilson sucks!!
Jimmy graham sucks!!
Cary Williams sucks!!!

Is not intelligent debate.

They all sucked tonight though, we might not all say it the same way but it's the reality of the situation.
Talking about it is what the forums are for.

The two-point conversion play calls, the missed throws, Jimmy dropping balls all game, and Cary Williams getting burned and his inability to make tackles with a guy running right at him... all suckage.

You don't like when people say these things without giving reasons but then what if you say we'll finish 11-5 without giving reason? Shouldn't the same apply to you, especially when there is very little indicating that the Seahawks will finish 11-5?

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I hated the frikkin' loss, but it was a helluva game anyway. I love that our team didn't give up! I loved the way we battled back, and hated when again we blew a 4th quarter lead!

Buttcha know, most of all I love football and the 'Hawks. They didn't roll over and play dead, they kept their heads and so will I.

Go 'Hawks!!

AgentDib

Reaction score
I agree. This issue isn't being negative in itself, but trying to focus your negativity on one specific target because it simplifies things for you to have one problem instead of lots of problems. It's boring and myopic.