Someone needs pay for this

northseahawk

Reaction score
This shitty group of trash that is trying to play Oline. I better not see a single one of these jackasses next season on that field. Every pick should be used on the offensive lineman (not converting Dlineman) plus bring in FAs.

But it won't happen because no one is being held responsible for this crap. I have to start the blame with Carroll. He is afraid or what to call out the Oline and Cable?? Its his job to press and fix things.

One question I have is why can't we give the other guys we have on bench a chance. It is not even theoretically possible that they could do any worse. what if one of them ends up actually block his guy for a whole second???!! wouldn't that be something.

Let alone not blocking for a fraction of a second, these worthless garbage can't stop getting holding penalties. If not for those penalties, this was an easy win for us.

I better see people losing jobs tomorrow or carroll can go to hell for letting this crap go on!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
northseahawk":1h3ihaur said:
This shitty group of trash that is trying to play Oline. I better not see a single one of these jackasses next season on that field. Every pick should be used on the offensive lineman (not converting Dlineman) plus bring in FAs.

But it won't happen because no one is being held responsible for this crap. I have to start the blame with Carroll. He is afraid or what to call out the Oline and Cable?? Its his job to press and fix things.

One question I have is why can't we give the other guys we have on bench a chance. It is not even theoretically possible that they could do any worse. what if one of them ends up actually block his guy for a whole second???!! wouldn't that be something.

Let alone not blocking for a fraction of a second, these worthless garbage can't stop getting holding penalties. If not for those penalties, this was an easy win for us.

I better see people losing jobs tomorrow or carroll can go to hell for letting this crap go on!!
Bevell needs to go yesterday and Cable and his o-line need to be put on notice.
Richard also needs a wake up call. The whole team needs to be put on notice.

Rob12

Reaction score
northseahawk":3frdeoq1 said:

/getoffmylawn

Well done.

Seafan

Reaction score
The biggest problem with this team is RW and Pete can't do anything about it.