Predictions

Gio

Reaction score
With 11-5 are we going to the playoffs ? Do you think we can make it ?

HawkMark1976

Reaction score
The 2015 Seahawks will post a very disappointing record of 6-10...The remaining victories will come over 49ers and Ravens. This will give Seattle a good position in 2016 draft to get 1 or 2 O line men including a CENTER.

Hawks take major step backwards this year then return in 2016 flying under the radar of all predictions to have a much better year.

kearly

Reaction score
I don't think 10-6 makes it, unless the Falcons continue to collapse.

nsport

Reaction score
There's one stat that is statistically relevant for the season to date: We have lost to all playoff teams (if the season ended today - except for STL in Week1).

The remainder of our schedule only has 3 playoffs teams - so our final record may indeed be 8-8 assuming we hold our current trend - I also call that the worst case scenario.

What is not shown is we have had 4th quarter leads in all of those losses - meaning if they somehow figure out how to correct those errors, it is conceivable that we drop 1 or 2 games only and finish 10-6 or 9-7.

Here's the good news.

The NFC South will send Carolina and likely ATL.
The NFC East may also send only the division winner
The NFC North is a battle between GB and MIN
And the NFC West clearly is wide open for "2nd place" - I think the Seahawks, despite our problems - could garner that spot.

So it boils down to out of ATL, MIN/GB, and Seattle - who will be the wild card teams? Right now we are deep in a pile of dung - but we do hold some destiny with Minnesota and we still have a shot at the West should we get some help. That's a lot of if's and but's - even still I think that's what we're looking at. The best part of the whole thing is with Denver, Cincinatti, New England, and Carolina all with stellar records, it's skewing the 2nd tier records which means someone with not a great record might sneak in. We do need help though - a lot of it.

marko358

Reaction score
I think it would be a stretch to predict more than 9 wins based on what we've seen through 11 games.

I mean we were as healthy as a team could be at mid-season, played at home in prime time, and had two weeks to prepare and still put up a turd.

OrFan

Reaction score
8 wins, in my mind, would be a huge accomplishment for this team.

rcaido

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprise if we have to play against Cardinals for the NFC West spot for the last game.

Cardinals

Still have to play against Bengals, Rams, Vikings, Eagles, Packers, & of course us in the last game.

We will probably have to win all 6 games to win as i dont think we can win in a tie breaker situation with the Cardinals at 10-6 or can we?

How does that work if we both win the same amount of games & 4-2 each in our division?

Reaneypark

Reaction score
10-6 makes the playoffs this year.

I doubt we'll get there. The only "sure" wins we have are SF and Cleveland. Baltimore is a toss-up, same with the Rams. The way we're playing, we may not beat Pittsburg at home. Even if we get all those, I don't see us beating Minnesota on the road.

I guess we'll have to root for the Cardinals to win out and get the first seed so they can shut it down in week 17 and we might have a chance to beat their second-stringers for that playoff berth.

I think we go 9-7 and miss by one game.

kf3339

Reaction score
Were not making the playoffs this year. It's really obvious now that this is an 8-8 team with many issues to deal with going forward.

I see a need for some serious soul searching by the players, and several coaching changes that must happen this off season. Whether PC is willing to do what is necessary may well decide how next year's season plays out as well.

Going to be interesting.

But again this year is done. Period.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
MAKE THE PLAYOFFS?!!!!!

My god has anyone in here been watching the 2015 Seattle Seahawks? The way things look now they'll be lucky to finish with 8 wins. 8-8 will get you talked about in the form of "choke", "underacheivers", etc...
But playoffs? Please.

My only concerns at this point are that RW survives the rest of the season and actually learns how to call protection and step into the pocket. The defense would benefit greatly from an offense that actually moves the ball, eats clock, and gains field position. That's how they won these games the last 2 years. It's all cyclical.

Go Hawks!

raisethe3

Reaction score
rcaido":qk9vea01 said:
I wouldn't be surprise if we have to play against Cardinals for the NFC West spot for the last game.

Cardinals

Still have to play against Bengals, Rams, Vikings, Eagles, Packers, & of course us in the last game.

We will probably have to win all 6 games to win as i dont think we can win in a tie breaker situation with the Cardinals at 10-6 or can we?

How does that work if we both win the same amount of games & 4-2 each in our division?

NFC records I think.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/stor ... iebreakers

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
OrFan":9f1iaf00 said:
8 wins, in my mind, would be a huge accomplishment for this team.

I agree. It might even be worse. Losing to the Vikings and Stealers is a real possibility. We also have Arizona in Arizona. Are we even as good as the Rams cause it looks like home field advantage doesn't count this year.