Lets look at positives, who's having great seasons?

mistaowen

Reaction score
I am simply amazed at how often Avril and Bennett are blatantly held without a flag thrown. Every game there are multiple instances where they destroy their man off the line, get put in a full headlock from the side, dragged behind the QB, and then he's able to step up and throw the ball. I think our base rushers have been great this year but the stats won't show it.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
KJ Wright (not sure how Irvin doing great helps us since we pretty much made it clear we are not keeping him?)

Rawls looks like he is going to be a contributor, not a "great" season but certainly cause for optimism.

Hotchy

Reaction score
I think my team MVP is KJ Wright. Other than him, Wagner, Irvin, Avril, and Bennett are having good season. The rest......... :pukeface:
Wilson, and The secondary have been mediocre at best. The line is a joke with all the lack of discipline(I think our 1st 4 drives had a 1st and 20 situation due to penalties. Wilson should fork some of his $$$ over to Bennett this offseason

mikeak

Reaction score
mistaowen":3sc9mncu said:
I am simply amazed at how often Avril and Bennett are blatantly held without a flag thrown.

We really need some people on this site with time and skills to do edits of games and put together a "tape" of holds.

It would be really interesting if one combined tape of blatant holds were put together and circulated.......

Laloosh

Reaction score
mikeak":2ozulb9f said:
mistaowen":2ozulb9f said:
I am simply amazed at how often Avril and Bennett are blatantly held without a flag thrown.

We really need some people on this site with time and skills to do edits of games and put together a "tape" of holds.

It would be really interesting if one combined tape of blatant holds were put together and circulated.......

They can start with this.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=118314

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Avril has been great for a while now, and the best part is he does his job quietly without causing any off season distractions.

Rob12

Reaction score
I think Baldwin is quietly having a solid season. He hasn't dropped a pass in over a year. That's a full season's worth of games.

Hustle_Wilson

Reaction score
ZagHawk":215pu2ni said:
Avril has been great for a while now, and the best part is he does his job quietly without causing any off season distractions.

He is quickly becoming a huge favorite of mine and I'm sure many others. He has been outstanding ever since his arrival.

Great to see how he and KJ are elevating their play after getting paid literally a day apart from one another.

With that said, hopefully we don't hear those pesky contract grumblings this offseason.