Sherman

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Did everyone forget his dumb decision NOT to have work done on his elbow over the off season or am I the only one that remembers this being a thing?

Might explain his drop off, as well as why he isn't as combative with guys off the line.

Food for thought.

EWA

Reaction score
I actually thought about this earlier in the season. My thoughts is he is more hurt that what is being said.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Disagree. To me it looks like he's lost a quarter step. For a guy that never had elite speed, that's a killer and an elbow injury isn't affecting his legs.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I think all that prep time he used to spend in the film room is now spent being a Daddy. Sherman's strength was not his speed, it was his smarts being able to jump routes and etc.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He hasn't lost a step he's pressing trying to make a great play. On the Floyd TD he tried to get a jump on the underneath guy for a pick and Palmer made him pay. He'd been flat out brilliant at times this year too. He was picks and to make big plays and is just pressing.

Largent80

Reaction score
Evidently you guys didn't watch the Dallas game where he was incredibly good. people don't have enough fingers to point with today and rightfully so, but c'mon man, let's lighten up a bit.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Sherman also made a great play to knock the ball into the air in the 4th quarter and it should have been an INT that put the game away. Instead, Brown made an even better play to get to the ball and keep the Cards alive on their go-ahead TD drive.

If Sherman or Marsh (who I believe was the other guy trying to catch it) were able to reel that pass in, we'd wouldn't have this thread. Great play by Sherman—normally that's a turnover. He was in great position most of the game he just had a few bad plays and was burned badly on one. It happens.

He's still an elite corner.

Latest posts