Come on 12s, when.....

hawkpride

Reaction score
When you have climbed to the top of the mountain the only way off is down.
We have been spoiled by this teams success as it appears the team has been also.
As posted in another thread Jimmy Johnson predicted this in week two or so. History shows when teams reach the top, get paid, get players and coaches poached, a winning record is much harder to obtain. Of course there have been teams that seem to not be as affected by this as they infuse young hungry talent with proven parts (veterans) of their system. Time will tell if we follow this blueprint. I have faith in our FO.
If you are a "true 12" you endured years upon years of heartbreak and cussing only to still support your team the next game.
This front office has been the best we have ever had, one (if not the best) quarterback we have ever had, a "D" that has been rated as the best in the league, and a beast of a runner. We have had it good.

Now during their current struggles don't you want to continue to support your team by being loud at games, not calling them out or pointing fingers. They can't win all the time.....

I still love my SEAHAWKS regardless of their record.

Go Hawks

Boycie

Reaction score
hawkpride":2dyhp8zb said:
When you have climbed to the top of the mountain the only way off is down.
We have been spoiled by this teams success as it appears the team has been also.
As posted in another thread Jimmy Johnson predicted this in week two or so. History shows when teams reach the top, get paid, get players and coaches poached, a winning record is much harder to obtain. Of course there have been teams that seem to not be as affected by this as they infuse young hungry talent with proven parts (veterans) of their system. Time will tell if we follow this blueprint. I have faith in our FO.
If you are a "true 12" you endured years upon years of heartbreak and cussing only to still support your team the next game.
This front office has been the best we have ever had, one (if not the best) quarterback we have ever had, a "D" that has been rated as the best in the league, and a beast of a runner. We have had it good.

Now during their current struggles don't you want to continue to support your team by being loud at games, not calling them out or pointing fingers. They can't win all the time.....

I still love my SEAHAWKS regardless of their record.

Go Hawks

I definitely agree with you about supporting the team and not calling them out, but we all can see that this team is missing some of the fire in the belly that they used to have and now it is looking like it is time to make a few changes to the chemistry of the team. I am not calling for a wholesale change, but something that will help the Hawks get their identity back.

Maybe we need a thread about the changes that need to be made in the off season?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
don't see anyone here giving up on the team and buying a Tom Terrific jersey...fans being critical is allowed is it not? Calling out obvious crap play by fans is normal...unless we should all be like Browns fans??

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I think too often people think that in order to be a fan (or a good one) you need to be a homer. I'm a fan, I'm not going anywhere, I'm not selling my season tickets, I STAYED even through the kneel down last night praying for a miracle that maybe they botch that. But I'm also realistic with the outcome of the game and the season, and what the team currently looks like :(.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
So we should just smile and not be upset that our team is doing horrible? Reminds me of my friends aunt that reps Seahawks til she dies but cooks during the game and asks who won in the end.