This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Well just about every shred of optimism I had for this year's edition of the 'hawks was dashed after that debacle. What if we lose to the Niners? It could happen. Seriously... *shudder* I've already spent way too much time this season in self-imposed, post-game sports media blackouts.

But, as always...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

49ers webzone

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/

"Official" board. Have to register to view.

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/

Football's Future forum.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=33

Sports Hoopla

http://sportshoop.la/forums/san-francisco-49ers.135/

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

OrFan

Reaction score
As sad as this team is, no way we lose to the 9ers. Even a team playing badly is still better than that garbage.

The following week vs. the Squealers? I think we will get our butts kicked in that game.

Marvin49

Reaction score
OrFan":1t35o0ng said:
As sad as this team is, no way we lose to the 9ers. Even a team playing badly is still better than that garbage.

The following week vs. the Squealers? I think we will get our butts kicked in that game.

Yeah...OK.

Niners have been a mess. Offseason from Hell. Retirements left and right. Fired the best coaching staff they've had in decades...yet the Seahawks are one incorrect call in the endzone away from having the SAME RECORD.

Moreover....

Seattle Opp combined record: 46-36
SF Opp combined record: 47-36

Records of the teams Seattle has beaten this year: 11-25
Records of the teams SF has beaten this year: 15-12

Niners suck right now, but the stench ain't only coming from Santa Clara homey.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":19s7urbo said:
Marv, your team is worse than my team.

I agree with you Laloosh, but saying one team is garbage and the other is "Playing Bad" when the only difference recordwise between them is a bad call in the endzone is disingenuous at best.

The Niners had one of the worst offseasons in NFL History and the defending NFC Champion is just a single game ahead of them in the standings. I had hopes for the Niners (which largely disintegrated with the release of Aldon Smith and retirement of Anthony Davis), but it ain't like nobody saw their decline coming. What happened to Seattle?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":28bxfg9d said:
Laloosh":28bxfg9d said:

I agree with you Laloosh, but saying one team is garbage and the other is "Playing Bad" when the only difference recordwise between them is a bad call in the endzone is disingenuous at best.

The Niners had one of the worst offseasons in NFL History and the defending NFC Champion is just a single game ahead of them in the standings. I had hopes for the Niners (which largely disintegrated with the release of Aldon Smith and retirement of Anthony Davis), but it ain't like nobody saw their decline coming. What happened to Seattle?

You're wrong and I'll tell you why... when it's the team that I root for, it's just "playing bad".

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":19dpxr6w said:
Marvin49":19dpxr6w said:
Laloosh":19dpxr6w said:

You're wrong and I'll tell you why... when it's the team that I root for, it's just "playing bad".

Legit LOL. :D

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Marvin49":1mw4i9bg said:
OrFan":1mw4i9bg said:

Yeah...OK.

Niners have been a mess. Offseason from Hell. Retirements left and right. Fired the best coaching staff they've had in decades...yet the Seahawks are one incorrect call in the endzone away from having the SAME RECORD.

Moreover....

Seattle Opp combined record: 46-36
SF Opp combined record: 47-36

Records of the teams Seattle has beaten this year: 11-25
Records of the teams SF has beaten this year: 15-12

Niners suck right now, but the stench ain't only coming from Santa Clara homey.

9ers are getting curb stomped and have no actual QB on the roster, meanwhile the hawks have been in every game and "should have" won a few more then they have..... sure we both "suck" record wise but you could ask any 5th grader what team is better and what team still should have sustained success.... well I am sure you know the answer..... the 9ers are hot garbage, while the hawks are simply not playing to the potential they have...... try and debate that any way you please but that is reality.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see our Hawks lose to Blaine Gabbert. That's hiw little faith I have left in this team. That would be a true bottoming out. But I still think that will come next week when Rapistberger and company put up over 40 on Seattle while the Hawks only manage in the low 20s for the first true blowout in a very long time.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Well, over on the Denialzone they are hoping Lynch gets injured, so it's still the low class joint it's always been. SMH.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1jwv893t said:
It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see our Hawks lose to Blaine Gabbert. That's hiw little faith I have left in this team. That would be a true bottoming out. But I still think that will come next week when Rapistberger and company put up over 40 on Seattle while the Hawks only manage in the low 20s for the first true blowout in a very long time.
The Niners make everyone "well". They are the magic elixir Seattle needs right now.