Seahawks are going to win their next 7 games.

RussB

Reaction score
They can.....The way they played yesterday its not happening. But i think they will get it together.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Keep drinking the kooolaid, I can say I am not as optimistic. I still support our team but I am not as confident this is our year.

I am very proud of this team and what they have accomplished the last few years and we have been through much worse years.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The road game against Arizona, and the games against Minnesota and Pittsburgh, aren't looking as optimistic. We could assume that the offensive line won't sabotage four straight drives with holding penalties, but it's not like the offense did much without them before.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
31cadc5bcce522c8adc871ddde414866.jpg

My heart says you're right, my head says you're wrong. 9 wins. 10 max.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I am now in the 9-7 category. Unless they pull their collective heads out, then 11-5 is doable.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Eerily similar to what people were saying after week 4, that we would win 12 straight to finish 12-4. There was nothing encouraging about their performance on offense last night. The defense did all they could, but it still wasn't enough. We're not going to win the turnover battle every week.

byau

Reaction score
Not out of the question. My eyes tell me I would give it around a 38% chance though (and in comparison, them same eyes gave the Seahawks about a 70% chance of winning out last year at 6-4).

Even if they do, not sure they'll make the playoffs though.

Green Bay currently 6-3, if they lose two games, they still own the tiebreaker .They'll need to lose 3.
Atlanta currently 6-3, very easy schedule, not sure they'll lose two games, but starting to show some chinks in the armor

Then a whole bevy of teams at 4-5 fighting for that last playoff spot: Redskins, Bucs, Rams, Eagles, Bears, Saints (4-6)

If they win out, still a tossup on making the playoffs.

If they do win out though, it'll make for a great way to finish the season playoffs or not

(STILL) GO HAWKS!

stack55

Reaction score
I still support my team but this team is terrible.
I think 8-8 if we're lucky.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Love my Hawks, that never fades but 9-7 seems to be the most realistic right now and that's being a touch optimistic.

bighawk

Reaction score
I believe they can if they make some subtle changes like: Starting Lane opposite Sherman, give Rawls more playing time, Pass to open up the run game, just my opinion but I think the DC should be in the press box.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Aros":1jfeurb8 said:
Love my Hawks, that never fades but 9-7 seems to be the most realistic right now and that's being a touch optimistic.
Same here.

If they could just come out and play Seahawks football for 60 minutes I would be encouraged and more optimistic.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3enw55tc said:
Looks like Im the only person that still believes.
The numbers are certainly dwindling. I stopped "believing" after the 17 point debacle.

Edit: Just to be clear...
Believing - as in getting to the post season.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior, so what gives you the faith to think we're going to all of sudden play a high level of disciplined prepared football?

All of our issues should have been fixed five weeks ago, so I do not share the same optimism as you. It's obvious that this version of the Hawks will continue to have too many penalties, miscommunication issues and not play with the consistent fire and resolve that got us to the last two SB's.

Still plenty of winnable games on the schedule, but IMO the hole is too deep, and I see no indicators of what needs to be fixed getting fixed.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
I say 10-6 if we do win out we will get in at 11-5 hopefully get on a roll . I just have a feeling we are not going to do it this year . I would prefer to get things fixed up for next year . if the hawks win out get into the playoffs and go deep into the playoffs it will mask a lot of things for next year so I am hoping that does not happen and we can get all fixed up in the off season .